5A Riders

Started by little blue 300, August 29, 2012, 12:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little blue 300

OK 5A riders! We have to change my name from Little Blue Pill 300 to Big Green Pill 550!

We traded in one of our Grizzly 300s for a green Grizzly 550 !!!

I can now play in the mud with the big boys! I now have 4-wheel drive! My days of being towed are over!

I can't wait for Saturday to get here! I also can't wait for the next group ride at 5A!

Larry


SMP63

Congrat's Larry & welcome to the world of 4X4!!!!!!!!!! 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Thanks Steve!    Larry

Mingy

Congrats on the Grizz 550, you will kick ass.  But.....even 4x4's can get stuck, if you remember what happened to me.....

Next up:  Winch, toolbox, tools, straps, etc, etc, etc.....
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

little blue 300

Yes Jim, I remember what happened to you!  rolback1

But maybe now I will be able to pull you out.

I'm getting a free winch thru a promotion that Yamaha is running right now. The dealer wanted $250.00 to put it on, but somehow I wheeled and dealed and got it installed for free when it comes in.

I brought it home last night around 6:30 PM and tonight at 6:30 PM it had 56 miles on it. It only had a couple of tenths on it when I bought it. I'm lucky that I have some dirt roads by my house that I can ride on. I passed two deputy sheriffs today and they just waved.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Larry

trailrider77

Congrats Larry cant wait to ride with you guys again and dont forget its not fun unless u get stuck lol :)
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

Hey Carlos,

We missed you and Tammy last Saturday on the group ride. Hopefully you'll be able to make the next one.

We must of had fun because we did a lot of towing. The two wheel drive ATVs had several places where they needed 4-wheel drive.

My new Grizzly 550 is doing just fine. I love it!

Larry

Big850xp

Hey Guys,

I am new at the forum, i am new also in Port St. Lucie area and i am looking for a group to go and ride.
I have a Polaris Sportsman 850XP 2010. (almost stock) and i never been in 5A.

Is any one will go this Saturday 9-15-12 ?
Polaris Sportsman 850 XP 2010
Venom Winch 3500

kountry23

I'm gonna try to be out there but it will only be my second time there
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Quote from: Big850xp on September 14, 2012, 06:04:20 PM
Hey Guys,

I am new at the forum, i am new also in Port St. Lucie area and i am looking for a group to go and ride.
I have a Polaris Sportsman 850XP 2010. (almost stock) and i never been in 5A.

Is any one will go this Saturday 9-15-12 ?

Welcome to the forum!!!!! Little Blue Pill (Larry & June) are usualy out there every Sat..  Not gonna be able to this weekend but hope to next weekend.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Quote from: Big850xp on September 14, 2012, 06:04:20 PM
Hey Guys,

I am new at the forum, i am new also in Port St. Lucie area and i am looking for a group to go and ride.
I have a Polaris Sportsman 850XP 2010. (almost stock) and i never been in 5A.

Is any one will go this Saturday 9-15-12 ?

If you're going tomorrow, let us know when you are getting there and we will meet you and show you around. Right now there's a lot of water out there, but it shouldn't affect you. Larry

asmart82

Holy water! 5A was swamped! Went down the back fence line and was floating a couple times in some of those holes.  Had a great time!!!!

little blue 300

It rained out there Sat morning from 9AM till about 10:30 AM. That's the first time that it rained on Sat morning since we started riding out there in February. We were soaked. Larry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com