Any rideing going on this weekend??

Started by kountry23, September 06, 2012, 01:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Was wondering if anyone is doing any rideing this weekend?
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Thinking about heading over to 5A & riding with Larry (little blue pill) & jim (mudbucket2).
You riding by yourself Trevor or is Hailey going tooo?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on September 06, 2012, 08:46:29 PM
Thinking about heading over to 5A & riding with Larry (little blue pill) & jim (mudbucket2).
You riding by yourself Trevor or is Hailey going tooo?

Dang i wish i could go with you.. But i will be down at Dirty Foot helping out at the mud run..   I would like to go one of these days though..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Trevor I got room for your bike if you want to car pool, headed over there by myself.
We could split the gas but I will be leaveing early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merle it would be nice if you could go. Maybe next time! ;D
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Alright I will let you know tomorrow I got to ask the boss lady lol make sure she has no plans
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Dirty Brutes

DANG!!!!!! This weekend is slamed this stuff I got to get done or I would be going. :'( Will have to go soon.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

I was fixin to give you a call Jake & see what ya'll were doing Saturday!!!!!  Well now I know!



Sounds good Trevor, give me a call if she decides you can come out & play!!!! rolback1 rolback1
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

SMP63

Well the wife ok'ed me going Saturday!!!  How did you come out Trevor? Are you able to go?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Yeah I got the ok to go to. how do you get there I might have to drive the Lil one is sick so just in case I got to come back.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

I go rock ridge/dean still to Champions Gate/I-4, north on I-4 to HWY50, 50 to I-95 north to exit 231-Stuckway Rd. Parking area is on west side of I-95. What time you plan on leaving?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Whenever I would say I can follow you over there I'm five min from 98/rockridge I could meet you there at one of the stores if that's on your way
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Yep on the way!!!  5:30 am ok with you? Meet you @ the store on east side of 98.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Yeah 530 is fine with me. ok I will see you there
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com