BECOME A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER

Started by mrbones, October 17, 2007, 11:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patches206

Hey Brady I just signed up and paid with pay pal. 


I want a 4xtra fat shirt I can then shrink it in the dryer to form fit!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Anoriginal

Quote from: patches206 on March 20, 2012, 08:35:32 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Just got an email today that my paypal payment didn't go through. Got a new check card in the past year and need to update it. Will do so in the morning...donation on the way!

Hey rich lawyer you want to give me a handout to become a member?

Lol...the check's in the mail!  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

mrbones

It's in the mail today!

Quote from: patches206 on March 20, 2012, 08:43:14 PM
Hey Brady I just signed up and paid with pay pal. 


I want a 4xtra fat shirt I can then shrink it in the dryer to form fit!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

mrbones

 :) Just a friendly reminder.  ;)

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 09:27:46 PM
Quote from: patches206 on March 20, 2012, 08:35:32 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Just got an email today that my paypal payment didn't go through. Got a new check card in the past year and need to update it. Will do so in the morning...donation on the way!

Hey rich lawyer you want to give me a handout to become a member?

Lol...the check's in the mail!  ;)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

patches206

Quote from: mrbones on April 20, 2012, 02:43:35 PM
:) Just a friendly reminder.  ;)

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 09:27:46 PM
Quote from: patches206 on March 20, 2012, 08:35:32 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 20, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Just got an email today that my paypal payment didn't go through. Got a new check card in the past year and need to update it. Will do so in the morning...donation on the way!

Hey rich lawyer you want to give me a handout to become a member?

Lol...the check's in the mail!  ;)


Lawyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

trailrider77

Just put through the paypal so XL if you have any
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

mrbones

Holy smokes! I haven't had one of these in a long while. Thank you!

Here's the shirts I have in stock: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18110.0.html. Let me know what you want.

PM me your address, too.

Thanks again.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Welcome Jaunky! Thanks for contributing to the site.

We now have 5 contributing members. Thank you.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

juanky

its my pleasure have been a member for a while and love the site
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

mrbones

#35
Thanks to Aintskeered and Keeter renewing this year. Much appreciated!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

americanhighlander

Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 11:57:40 AM
Just a reminder.... ;D

The program has changed. It is now $20/year to be a basic contributing member. That includes a free t-shirt and sticker. See the link below for more details.

http://www.atvflorida.com/contributingmember.php

Thanks

You should try make a  youtube video get your site out there.....  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

mrbones

#37
Thanks to trailrider77 for the renewl and 3DsDAD for the new signup. Much appreciated.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trailrider77

I just renewed my member ship last week do I get another shirt?
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

mrbones

I've basically stopped offering them because most popular sizes were gone. I think I have 2,3 & 4XLs in a box somewhere. Would you like one of those?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trailrider77

Lol that's the sizes y'all had last time ill take a 2xl if you don't mind
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

mrbones

I can't find them at the moment. I plan on cleaning out the garage as soon as it cools off. I think the box is buried in there somewhere. Sorry about that!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Thanks to "little blue 300" for signing up. I appreciate it!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

little blue 300

You're welcome! This is a great site and we need to support it. Larry

mrbones

Thank you "whired" for becoming a contributing member. Much appreciated!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

tac1

Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 11:57:40 AM
Just a reminder.... ;D

The program has changed. It is now $20/year to be a basic contributing member. That includes a free t-shirt and sticker. See the link below for more details.

http://www.atvflorida.com/contributingmember.php

Thanks

Hello. I just contributed. Glad to do so!

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com