Sunday 8-19 Rancho Ride!

Started by SMP63, August 13, 2012, 07:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMP63

Lets have another group ride!!!!!!!  You will be my guests but it's a little on the wet side so plan accordingly.  Make sure to bring some skeeter repelant!!!!!!!!!!! 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Thunderdually

Sounds like fun.. I might be able to make it. won't know for a couple of days yet..  How much room is there to park.. Enough to get my truck and trail in?.. On DRY land LOL
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

#3
Yep, plenty of room thats high & dry Merle!! ;D  Good to hear Carlos!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on August 13, 2012, 08:56:59 PM
Yep, plenty of room thats high & dry Merle!! ;D  Good to hear Carlos!!

Sounds good..  What time is every one going to meet?  Steve would you PM me directions.. coming from Tarpon..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Your killing me Steve  I want to ride so bad!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

trailrider77

Patches don't you feel a cold coming on maybe you need to call in sick sunday lol
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

Can I come? I'll be there with my duck suit on. Don't forget to bring your  snorkels!
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

Quote from: Dirty Brutes on August 14, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
Can I come? I'll be there with my duck suit on. Don't forget to bring your  snorkels!

Sure the more the better should be a fun day.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

patches206

Quote from: trailrider77 on August 13, 2012, 11:45:29 PM
Patches don't you feel a cold coming on maybe you need to call in sick sunday lol

Very tempting! >:D
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Merle I sent you a PM about directions. I'll meet you @ the Handy Mart @ 8:30 am.

Is 9 am ok with everybody to meet at Rancho??

TJ call me this next week if you wanna ride on a weekday!! Break out the Outy & lets do this!!!

Hell yes your invited Jake!!! I can't wait to see the duck suit. I'll try not to quack up!! rolback1

I guess Iggy is MIA!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there doing OK!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dirty Brutes

Thanks trailrider. I'm a lot owner there too. I just like to give Steve a hard time. How about a head count? I'll bring 6 bikes and 8 people possible. Live action. Turtle man. Lol
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

Damn just went out to the garage this morning and found diff fluid all on the floor looks like its leaking from a rear axle seal but seems no one can get it to me till next week has anyone used any kind of leak sealer before and does it work i dont want to miss this ride so i need a temp fix any ideas?
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

trailrider77

ya deff the axle seal just got off the phone with a dealer in stuart fl that showed having 6 now they cant find any but if they do they will ship it to me tonight so i'll have it tomorrow if not ill just fill it up right befor i go out and hope it will be ok.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

No worries TJ!!! We'll figure something out after the RNC is over. Stay safe bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you can't get it fixed Carlos we can take breaks to check it while we ride.  Bring some extra
fluid & what you need to fill it.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

well finally found a place in georgia that had it in stock so i had them over night it so i should be good to go ;D
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

See you there. You coming with SMP?
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

Ya I'm meeting him there I should be leaving springhill around 8
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

kountry23

Hopefully I can make it out and try out these new tires on the ole 400
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Steve i received your PM.  Looking forward to riding with every one....
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Thats great news Carlos!!!!!!

Kountry23 I hope you can make it!!  I'll PM you my cell #.

Merle I'll see you @ the Handy store!!

Oh, Jake this is for you!!! :M      rolback1

This is going to be a fun group ride.  Anyone else wanna ride post up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

I want to join you guys but my little Hyundai would blow up if I tried to haul our two ATVs that far.

For now I'm confined to 5A, But that's not all that bad.

Larry

trailrider77

Well new seal on looks like im good to go and larry come on you can make it besides hyundia gives a 100000 mile warranty on the transmission lol
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300


Dirty Brutes

See you there at 9am. 4 quads total so far.

Hey Steve! :P
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.