Group ride

Started by cobrap, August 02, 2012, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobrap

I recall that someone mentioned trying to organize a group ride for Hatfield & McCoy trails.
Those plans gettn anywhere??
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

patches206

Thinking Oct for the annual trail fest but not 100% sure have to see if funds area going to be available.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

cobrap

I am ready and willing.
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

Mingy

Iffy for me but I think I could make it happen.  I have a truck that could pull a trailer with a few ATV's - mine goes in the bed - but would like to hook up with someone to split up the driving.  Hatfield/McCoy sounds good.  I am figuring one day up, one day back, 2 days on trail.


Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE