Durhamtown

Started by hsi579, July 22, 2012, 11:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsi579

Anyone heading to Durhamtown labor day weekend??

strubby

I have to wait to see what my job schedule looks like then, but I am dying to hit up Durhamtown again.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

hsi579

Awesome! Hopefully you can make it! :) Otherwise if you wanna ride sometime around here let me know! Trails or tracks.

trailrider77

wheres Durhamtown at?
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

strubby

Quote from: hsi579 on July 31, 2012, 02:06:43 AM
Awesome! Hopefully you can make it! :) Otherwise if you wanna ride sometime around here let me know! Trails or tracks.

A fellow sport rider, nice! I need to venture out from 5A and ride some real trails. Trying to get my buddies' bikes back together so we have a little group again.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

lonewolfmlg

Hey guys, I just went to Durhamtown this past weekend.  Good riding there, it was pretty dusty this time. I went last year around Thanksgiving had a much better time, trails were smooth and wet.  The trails this time were dry and rough. Seems that they have done some work to the general purpose track which was really nice to ride this time.   
2012 Red/White Polaris Rzr-s
2008 Red Polairs Rzr
2005 Green Yamaha Bruin

hsi579

I haven't been out to 5a in a while!

And durhamtown I heard they were grooming a few of the tracks. Hopefully they will all be nice by the time we get there. Ive been a few times, I think the worst was when it was all mudd. We came back with like 3 inches of mudd caked up on everything. So I dont mind dusty! :)

strubby

I went the beginning of February 2011 and it was pretty muddy too. People were complaining but I still thought it was the best riding ever. There's just so much to do and ride... Only been that once tho.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)