why so quiet all of a suddon?

Started by derek330, April 17, 2012, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

Wheres everyone at? Dont tell me one little incident done run everybody off..? LOL  racing soon! I gotta order that carb for my bike. Theirs no way in hell i can run that stiff throttle bastard on TT. flattrack was not really a problem. I still think its gonna be interesting how my 500 will react in battle on the TT track. I expect to get some holeshots though! :N

Anbody else been workin on thier bike?
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

RRBABY

Decided to impose life rule #3:  "Never argue with an idiot".  Also when posts directed at me include profanity I really have no desire to continue the conversation.
     Since actions are louder than words I will do all my talking on the track. >:D
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

Scott270r

Derek,

This weekend for sure, need to do some maintenance, especially on Luke's bike. It's a good thing we're all stock in the Open class  :-X, or we all might have alot more work to do..... ;)

Erik,

I REALLY don't want to fan the flame here, but the TT main video looks pretty bad bro. It sure looks like you jumped the start after the guy next to you jumped it first and, deliberate or not, hit Jon so hard coming out of the turn that Jon spun out after his attempted clean pass on the outside. Take it for what it is worth, that's what it looked like.

I have known you for over 21 years, I know you love racing and I don't want to see this be something that causes the ATV racing to fizzle out, that's all.

The Cabana's are really good people, some of the nicest people you will ever race with. They are dedicated and also competitive, as we ALL are. I really wish that this can blow over and as much as is possible in racing, all get along and be friends.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: RRBABY on April 18, 2012, 12:34:47 AM
Decided to impose life rule #3:  "Never argue with an idiot".  Also when posts directed at me include profanity I really have no desire to continue the conversation.
     Since actions are louder than words I will do all my talking on the track. >:D

Gotcha, sounds like you have some beef with cabana... Which poses a question, Are you gonna start running the open class (assuming their is one) or continue to run the vet. class? Only reason i ask is the next event is OMS only and their was 2 classes then where we only had 1 class with the SDTA.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

RRBABY

OK, first things first. 
Only 2 people on this earth know what happened in turn 3 that night, Jon and Me.
Did we make contact...YES.  Did I hit him from behind...YES.  When he came out of the turn he came across the front of the line I was already established in and I had two choices:  1.  Hit the brakes or 2. stay on the gas.  I chose the latter. 
     Now secondly, I have absolutly no "beef" with the Cabanas.  What happened was pure racing, which is why I usually don't run local stuff due to all the extra "drama".  Nationals are expensive but worth the money to avoid inquisitions like this.
     Finally, I would like to say if you don't like getting bumped, pushed, banged, t-boned, railed, roosted or just plain old wrecked...TAKE UP GOLF!  Racing ATVs is a very dangerous sport but also very rewarding.  Thats why I am still doing it after 23 years.  If I had a dollar for every time something like that happened to me I would be retired. 
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

RRBABY

Quote from: derek330 on April 18, 2012, 02:18:45 AM
[... Which poses a question, Are you gonna start running the open class (assuming their is one) or continue to run the vet. class? Only reason i ask is the next event is OMS only and their was 2 classes then where we only had 1 class with the SDTA.
Thats a very good question Derek.  Is Bill still going to run the TT only Saturday morning schedule?  If so I will only be running Vet.  Not too keen on spending another 12 hours at the track getting home at 2AM.  That was way too long of a day for this old man. 
     I will run the OMS stuff till I get my MX shocks.  Plan on getting ready to run Lorretta's in August so I will spend most of June and July practicing MX. 
1991 FMC MX Champion
1992 FMC MX Champion
2006 ATVA MX National #5 40+
2007 ATVA MX National #2 40+
2011 SDTA Open Quad #2

derek330

Looks like its gonna be the exact same as last time....
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

450r91

Oh how I have missed the drama the past 5 years.......cant wait to get my bike back together