My new hero!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, June 20, 2012, 07:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TNTaylor

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

AintSkeered

"It's sad a man had to die," said Michael James Veit, 48, who lives across the street from where the attack happened in this small community run on ranching and the Shiner beer brewery. "But I think anybody would have done that."

It, too, brings me great joy and glee to hear that animal died as a direct result of his actions!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

Can you imagine when that girl starts dating.  I betcha her dad has no problem with her boyfriends.  LOL In all seriousness that guy deserves an award, just wish his daughter didnt go through that. But she has a wonderful father that's for sure.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Cpearl

I'd have waited and just called a coroner to pick up the trash. No need to have an ambulance come, he's not worth saving.

Good for him!
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

Good for him!! While I have ZERO issue with what he did I wouldn't be supprised if he doesnt get in trouble for shooting at them while there running from him.  Another good story, hope he doesnt get in trouble!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com