5 A gain - 7 14 12

Started by I_N_3, July 03, 2012, 03:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_N_3

Anyone wanna get together and ride 5A next Saturday. Let me know.
KiNG QuAD 750

bigblack

next weekend is mud muckers over in Bunnell also... definitely going to be a great time out there!!

little blue 300

You know that I'll be there whenever you decide to meet at 5A. I can't wait for another "large" group ride. The larger the group, the better I like it!

Larry

SMP63

#3
I don't know if i'll make it over there. Thinking hard about getting the pontoon boat in the water
& go riding,swimming in the Winter Haven Chain of Lakes.  They got a new lock open that gives access to 4 to 6 more lakes that I haven't been to. Would like to check it out before the water level in the lakes start to drop again!!! Hopefully catch the water ski show @ Leggo Land.
We haven't seen that since Cypress Gardens shut down, also the wheeler has seen more water lately than the boat has!! LOL!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

I_N_3

No prob Steve... Have a good time. We need to go to rancho let me know.

Larry thanks I remember u mentioning u go saturdays so I had u counted in! Lol
KiNG QuAD 750

I_N_3

I got Strubby coming out... Dirtybrutes didnt you wanna join next ride ?
KiNG QuAD 750

mudbucket2

#6
i wouldnt mine going back to 5a , last time it was a small group but had a good time and met (((smack talking larry ))))lol. iggly do you know who is all going  ? i will be there around 7 like last time., let me know . ((saturday sounds good))

Mingy

I can do it, 7:00 AM Sat 14 July.  Will bring some fried chicken and drinks and some hot H2O to clean up with.  And some cigars.

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

I_N_3

@ Mudbucket I'd say we had a pretty decent size, 8 of us in total not to small. lol

As far as 7am all I can say is I will try. That means I'd have to be out of my house by 3-3:30am the latest. I know it's getting hot early but if you guys wanna take a ride and meet me back at 8:30-9:30 that gives me a lil xtra time to get some zzzs.
KiNG QuAD 750

strubby

Quote from: I_N_3 on July 07, 2012, 05:33:09 AM
I got Strubby coming out... Dirtybrutes didnt you wanna join next ride ?

Yup I'll be out. Was out there all day yesterday and it's still pretty wet, but not as wet as the 4th. Just remember, I'm on a sport, no swimming (intentionally anyways haha) for my bike!  ;D
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

I_N_3

No real deep stuff for me either. I'm 2up, cooler on the back and no snorkel.
KiNG QuAD 750

I_N_3

Quote from: Mingy on July 08, 2012, 05:48:14 PM
I can do it, 7:00 AM Sat 14 July.  Will bring some fried chicken and drinks and some hot H2O to clean up with.  And some cigars.



Sounds good Mingy.

I'll try to be there by 8am.
KiNG QuAD 750

Mingy

OK, I will get a short ride in first.  My big butt will be out the door by 5:00 and will be there by 7:00.  Want to set up a time to exchange phone calls on Saturday?
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

little blue 300

My old butt will also be there by 7 AM and we can do the short ride and be back at the parking lot by 8 AM. Looking forward to it ! Larry

asmart82

I should be out there tomorrow around 8:30.  Red KingQuad 700, snorkels and radiator up top, backseat.

I_N_3

Quote from: asmart82 on July 13, 2012, 03:19:45 PM
Red KingQuad 700, snorkels and radiator up top, backseat.

Cool...  I guess we know who's testing the deep stuff.  haha  j.k

Ok so we got the Little blue pill, Mingy & Mudbucket arriving at 7am then we got Strubby, Asmart and myself arriving closer to 9am.

Anyone else joining ? Let us know..
KiNG QuAD 750

Mingy

OK, still planning on being there at 7:00 AM, just got my truck back, front end is tight now (but my wallet is loose!)......will bring fried chicken, cigars, and some hot water.  Leaving from Orange Park 5:00 AM.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

I_N_3

Sounds good Mingy. I will pm you my phone#.
KiNG QuAD 750

SMP63

I hope ya'll have a good time. Got family coming over for my father-in-laws retirement party.
Maybe in a couple weeks we can get together for a Rancho ride!  Will be out there tomarrow
night with Dirty Brutes (Jake) to check out his new Mega Mayhem tires & lift.  With the rain we been getting here it should be a blast!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

I'll be the only sport again. I should be use to this by now!  2:L
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Dirty Brutes

Get ready Steve! These tires are nasty.  :o
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

trailrider77

you guys have fun sucks that i couldnt get anyone to work for me today and everyone please keep larry away from the wet stuff lol  :R
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

strubby

Quote from: trailrider77 on July 14, 2012, 01:14:17 PM
you guys have fun sucks that i couldnt get anyone to work for me today and everyone please keep larry away from the wet stuff lol  :R

The water was nice to Larry, the roots and trees are another story! haha

It was good meeting everyone and a fun ride!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

I_N_3

Yep.

Always nice meeting cool peeps (Strubby, Asmart and his buddy) and riding with everyone oh and thanks for the chicken Mingy.

Kyle I may have to look into that campground you were mentioning so we can have a little more ride time and not have to worry about getting an early jump on the road.

I think my friday the 13th carried over into today. Quad key no where to be found (had spare), riding clothes left at home, quad rolling then getting stuck in 2 hours of traffic on the way home. I'm happy to be home now but happier when the day is finally over.

Thanks again for making the day better guys!!!




KiNG QuAD 750