riding anytime between now and sunday/ 6/27- 7/1, N. FL

Started by bigblack, June 27, 2012, 10:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigblack

so, obviously we have have been getting damn near washed off the map... that, to  me, means there will be PLENTY of mud to play in... who's playing where? I live on westside of Jacksonville... willing to do some traveling... who's ready to play and who knows where to go?? I can be loaded and ready to ride in short order... whats going on???

little blue 300

I hope to be riding Saturday morning around 7 AM at 5A which is 2 hours south of you. We only got about 3 1/2 inches of rain here so the trails shouldn't be too bad, but if you want mud, we got it too. Larry

trailrider77

damn if i wasnt working i'd meet you up there little but i might hit up croom sun and deff see you out at 5A on the 4th.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

Hey Bigblack!

You asked where we were riding and I was the only one who answered. I think a reply would have been nice. Larry

bigblack

I apologize... got busy... such is the self employed life

little blue 300

OK, thanks for replying. A couple of us are meeting tomorrow morning around 7:30 AM at 5A. You're more than welcome to join us. Larry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com