Motoplex reopening

Started by rzr ridr, June 09, 2012, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pault

Is there trails and the track or just the track. And if there are trials, how many mile long are they.

rzr ridr

Hey Pault its mainly the track its not enough trails to advertize we have 40 acres left this include the main track,parking lot and a few acres behind the camping area with a few wet trails ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

wheelie_boy

Ill be out there tomorrow! Met ya last weekend Hershel, my name is Greg and I was on the Green dirtbike last weekend with my buddy Peter!
05 kx 250f

rzr ridr

Thanks Greg you and peter are rippin it upp man great job and thanks for coming out were glad to have you guys:) ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

sykolincoln

man I was so happy to hear you guys being open... :o ;D ;) and then...no trails... ??? :-\ :'(  I was so hoping you guys would be doing some sort of xc style races.... >:(
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS