5A N E 1? 06 16 12

Started by I_N_3, May 30, 2012, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Brutes

I would love to make it. Will see what work has cut out for me. Steve we could probly ride over together or fallow depending if your bring both quads. Let me know.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

Hows it been going Jake? Hope you can make it!!! I plan on bringing both wheelers, my son wants to go. Bumped into some old freinds @ the Big R. this afternoon & they are wanting to go also. Looks like it should be a good group ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!! Zephyr (Steve) is also thinking about coming toooo!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dirty Brutes

Hope all falls into place. Will be out at Rancho Saturday evening. Maybe we will see you then.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

Let me know what your E.T.A. is & i will see you there!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

I'll be out Saturday for sure. If you see a loud red Polaris Outlaw 450 just throw something at me. Preferably not a rock... My g/f will prob be on the back and my buddy with another Outlaw might be riding with.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

I_N_3

Sounds good Strubby I will pm you my info...
KiNG QuAD 750

Dirty Brutes

Quote from: SMP63 on June 04, 2012, 12:14:30 PM
Let me know what your E.T.A. is & i will see you there!!!


Hoping around 5 or 6. Ill give you a call when I find out more. Buddy is supposed to meet us out there but he is one that will be late to his funeral if you know what im saying :D
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

Quote from: Dirty Brutes on June 06, 2012, 01:44:56 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on June 04, 2012, 12:14:30 PM
Let me know what your E.T.A. is & i will see you there!!!


Hoping around 5 or 6. Ill give you a call when I find out more. Buddy is supposed to meet us out there but he is one that will be late to his funeral if you know what im saying :D

Allrightythen, I'll be waiting for a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2

#33
rain rain i think its not going to be dusty at 5a on the 16th . if you like mud i think this is going to be your weekend . iam still plan on leaving @ 5.30am from hardees at 295 and merrill rd.

hatchdemon89

I was going to head out but with as much rain weve been getting I'm sure the trails are flooded
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

strubby

I'm heading out there today. I'll let you guys know how the trails are. Of course a week from now they could be completely different...
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

SMP63

Quote from: strubby on June 10, 2012, 03:19:57 PM
I'm heading out there today. I'll let you guys know how the trails are. Of course a week from now they could be completely different...

How was out there??    Hope you had a good time!!!!  Lets have a roll call to see who still plans
on going this Sat.!!!!!!!  <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>


Should be a good time!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

One word WET! Standing water everywhere but hard bottom. I didn't get stuck once with the girlfriend on the back of the Outlaw. It was a slow ride tho. If it doesn't pour all week it could be perfect for next weekend. I'm still going!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

mudbucket2


Mingy

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

SMP63

I plan on getting there between 8am & 9am.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

asmart82

I'll be out there but I got to work in the morning.  Probably won't make it till 5pmish.

strubby

I just got a service call to go do in Alabama and have to leave in the morning. Because of the drivetime I have a feeling I won't be back in time.  :( It would be nice if these things would happen on a Monday ya know?
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Dirtlover

Ill be there..bringing a youngin with me.. gonna break him in..so if you see a white gmc truck with a yellow 400ex and a honda 250f yell at me..coming from ONF so be there around 9.. see y'all then
Modquad E-brake block off
Turner 38t rear spkt
Turner 14t front spkt
Renthal R4 Z ring chain
Pro Design case saver
ROCK shock covers front & rear
MSR levers
Turner Billet gas cap
ROCK cc bumper
Turner chain roller
DUNLOP rear+front tires
Modquad Posi-lock axle nut
Rock pro series nerfs

trailrider77

is this place good for beginers i would like to bring my daughter out sometime i cant make it tomorrow but i would like to meet up someother time in the near future if someone wants to go.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

Welcome to the forum to both of you!!!!!!!! Dirtlove we will be on the look for you.  I will be in a 2002 Platinum Dodge 1500 4 door, Mudbucket2 will be in a Black Chevy Z71,  I_N_3 should be pulling a U-Haul trailer unless he bought one.



Trailrider77 if its not too busy yes, most of the trails are not that bad!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

SMP63

Quote from: strubby on June 14, 2012, 06:56:05 PM
I just got a service call to go do in Alabama and have to leave in the morning. Because of the drivetime I have a feeling I won't be back in time.  :( It would be nice if these things would happen on a Monday ya know?

Be thankfull you have a job bro!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean tho, Drive carefull & be safe!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

I know! I'm here now, more driving than work. Sure you guys can't re-schedule to Sunday, cuz I'll be back then! haha. I'll prob go out Sunday for the heck of it. I gave my buddy who was gonna ride (and still is) with me Iggy's number so he should be texting him. He drives a green early 90's Chevy 1500 with a red Outlaw (like mine). He said he'd gladly show anyone around out there like I had planned on doing. His name is Shawn and he's a youngin' (21) so cut him some slack for stupid things he may say  :R
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

strubby

Quote from: trailrider77 on June 15, 2012, 02:20:06 PM
is this place good for beginers i would like to bring my daughter out sometime i cant make it tomorrow but i would like to meet up someother time in the near future if someone wants to go.

Can you make it on a weekday? If so, it's a ghost town so it would be perfect! However on the weekends it can get a little wild and you should ride cautiously because of others. If you stay on the main trail it is PLENTY large enough that there won't be any issues. If you want to venture off on the side trails (when it's busy), it'd be better when there is someone to lead who's familiar with the trails. (I'll be happy to do so)
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)