Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

More Later, My wife is yelling at me to get ready for dinner!!!

TTYL!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

alright now! looks like yall had fun! i have to leave to take my son to see star wars and i will be back to see the rest! yall have about a month to recoup for the next one!

LostCause

Had a good time today.  No brokeparts or bones.
Had a close mishap on the big track.  Cant wait for the next time.

Great pics.  Keep em comin.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

OK, I am outa here for now, Sorry we missed you Dreth.

If at all possible, can we change the date for next month, push it up or back 1 week????

Please........
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

QuoteOK, I am outa here for now, Sorry we missed you Dreth.

If at all possible, can we change the date for next month, push it up or back 1 week????

Please........

sorry! no can do ??? i have the weeks before and weeks after already booked. i will catch you up that way at 1 of the tracks soon im sure.

Ride1Rob

Those are some great shots ;). Thanx for the hookup fellas. B/W Dorian and Jeff, you guys did an awsome job. For some reason I still feel like I'm going up and down :-/? Definitely tired as ever. I think I love that track ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I had a blast!!!!!  That was a great time ;D

The sand track was a lot of fun with you guys 8) I loved the big track though.I can't wait til the next ride so I can experiment with it some more.... ;D

YFZ450-Tampa

I really enjoy the ride today, and it was nice meeting all of you guys, nice pick's Mudrat, keep them coming, I may show up in some of them  ;D .
Hope we can do some other ride, just let me know .I'm always up to  ride.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

blindkaeta

Guy's, I hope all of you made it home okay.  This was a great ride... Who's ready to go again?  Hope to see all of you on the 18th, Be safe,  BLIND  

Ida_Mann

as I'm watching my guy winning a million,,,,I'm looking at the pics here and really wishing I went.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

felix_z-4

QuoteThose are some great shots ;). Thanx for the hookup fellas. B/W Dorian and Jeff, you guys did an awsome job. For some reason I still feel like I'm going up and down :-/? Definitely tired as ever. I think I love that track ;D.
that's funny, I feel that way too.Def. had a great time.That place is awesome.See ya on the next one.  Felix..

mudrat

A couple more before I go to work!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

#173
This kid hauled a$$!

[attachment deleted by admin]
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com