Whats your hauler?

Started by RAD 450r, July 23, 2006, 03:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:49:07 AM
love the toy box! ;D not a chevy fan. ::)
we had a great time with it this weekend. cant wait till this weekend at durhamtown. as for the chevy thing. this is my first chevy I have always been a ford fan I love the truck so far. it will haul as much as any ford  and alot more comfortable rear seat and a better transmission fords transmissions suck. speaking from experience plus ford would not deal with me. this truck is 38,000 where ford wanted 50,000. that is a  12,000 difference and ford isn't worth that amount of difference.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

spectech

Here is my truck if you ever see it at croom stop by and say Hello.
07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8


Spring Hill

Fox17

Quote from: tony pitts on September 04, 2006, 10:44:24 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 04, 2006, 02:49:07 AM
love the toy box! ;D not a chevy fan. ::)
we had a great time with it this weekend. cant wait till this weekend at durhamtown. as for the chevy thing. this is my first chevy I have always been a ford fan I love the truck so far. it will haul as much as any ford  and alot more comfortable rear seat and a better transmission fords transmissions suck. speaking from experience plus ford would not deal with me. this truck is 38,000 where ford wanted 50,000. that is a  12,000 difference and ford isn't worth that amount of difference.

38,000!!!!!!! :o dang thats good. we looked at f250s and they were 40,000 for a stripped one. 50 to 60 for a good one. i was a ford fan til they started suckin. i will only buy a toyota or nissan or honda now.

Ole Nasty

This thread needs some revival, hell, this whole site needs to be hooked up to the defibrillator:



2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

hatchdemon89

I was also a ford fan also,still own a 89 mustang garage queen,untill i got the dodge now have 270k original along with trans never been rebuilt just have had the solenoids replaced.But she pulls a 4x8 trailer with the suzuki on it the trx sits in the bed cant miss it.

09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

Andy9933

I don't own this but we used it for my bachelor party.

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

yfz122

 My 95 F-350
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Andy9933 on July 31, 2011, 03:37:58 PM
I don't own this but we used it for my bachelor party.



Lady on the bike, freak in the RV.  LOL glad you clarified it was your bachelor party.   ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

SMP63

 rolback1 Good one Swamper!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Jeep-n-nasty

Most of the time I use my 05 Nissan titan crew cab . It pulls great. I have two quads. 03 raptor and a 05 400 big bear 4x4. No problems so far.
But when where going on a long haul and we bring everything I take our 06 F-550 4x4 with a flat bed dump lift for the quads.

jocolo


Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

robo02cop

Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on August 31, 2006, 12:11:40 PM
heres my ride =)
its 100% a yamahauler =)

oh yea and im 6' =) lol





Pretty sure I have see you driving around.  I live up in Port Richey!!!

Here is my hauler....

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Mudneck

F-550 running veggie oil & a 42' gooseneck.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

jocolo


mulemedics

I have a duramax for day trips but for camping here is mine

2012 Polaris ranger crew

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Cpearl

 :R :R :R

And yes, I'm serious lol.
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

kidvillain

#143
Rhino 700, DRX300, DRX70, Yamaha 250(old school), and of course the Harley


gmiller0737

Don't have a picture handy,2005 F150 Supercrew lariat 4x4 Pulls My 16ft Tandem Trailer with 2007 Grizzly 450,2002 Sportsman 400,2002 Sportsman 500 H.O. & 2007 Honda Recon 250 ES,Getting Ready for our 3rd trip to West Virginia's hatfield McCoy Trails!

mudbucket2

#145
z71 chevy , mag 325

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f