Riding this weekend

Started by Mingy, May 15, 2012, 10:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingy

Anyone up for a ride in NE Florida this weekend?  From Osceola NF to Osceola.  Can't stray farther than that due to family illness, but could go Sat or Sun.  More of a trail rider than a submariner.

PM me, will be checking.

Mingy
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

I'm more of a submariner but I wouldn't mind going to Osceola.  I've never been.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

cobrap

I might be available.  Let me know when you get some plans together.  Sunday better for me.
I can do either type of riding. 
Thanks !
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

Mingy

How about Sunday then, AM?

Just an hour from Orange Park, and I have to loop north first then west.  No problem to get to it, and it is free.  I have good maps and GPS.

Could meet you guys in in Olustee, or Hog Pen Landing behind Ocean Pond, hell there is a trailhead right there on 90.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

mudbucket2

#4
if you were riding saturday i could meet up with you, but sunday is not a good day for me . i am more of a trail rider than mud and water , but if you want to get stuck in mud , go for it. ...iam ready just let me know what time......and where to meet up, i will be coming from arlington..

Mingy

I think I could do Saturday, AM, Osceola. Family obligations got cancelled, sick people seem stable for now.  How about it Ole Nasty?
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Mingy

OK mudbucket, how about we meet at 9:00 AM at the Information
building (old RR building) at the light in Olustee, and from there we go to a trailhead, maybe Hog Pen Landing?
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

cobrap

I might be able to jump in on this..  I would just need to be outta there by noon or latest 1.
With this rain, we might find some fun.
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

SMP63

I hope ya'll have a great ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim it'll be a weekend in June before i can do a 5A ride,
I'll keep you posted. One day gonna make it up to Osceola, haven't been there yet!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2

#9
9am sounds good , i will be in a black chevy z71, who is driving what and color. i will check back friday night to make sure  who is going ......... does that sound good ?   iam going to stop at the first  rest area on i10 around 8am and wait , would like to meet up there and follow  thx        .....what do you thank ?

I_N_3

Quote from: SMP63 on May 17, 2012, 11:49:32 AM
I hope ya'll have a great ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim it'll be a weekend in June before i can do a 5A ride,


This works for me as well...
KiNG QuAD 750

Mingy

This sounds good to me, first rest area I-10, 8:00 AM Saturday.  I'll be there a bit early.  I will be driving a white on red 1997 (old body style) F-250 diesel, black toolbox, cb antenna, 450 Grizz in the back.

You are talking about the rest area between 295 and Baldwin, right?

I will PM my phone number.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

cobrap

We still on for tomorrow at the information building on 90 in Olustee???
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

Mingy

Yes.  I will meet mudbucket in west Jax at 8:00 or a bit before and haul arse to Olustee.  The old RR building/info center is at the only light in Olustee across from a convenience store, just west of the Olustee battlefield.  We'll circle thru the lot and head straight for a trailhead.  I have to be on my way back to Orange Park at 1:00 but that will give us 3.5-4 hours to ride.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

cobrap

You'll probably be there around 8 30, then??
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

mudbucket2

had a good ride this weekend , it was nice to meet both of you ((( mingy, cobrap ))). have to do it again , stay intouch , mudbucket2  (( jim ))

cobrap

Good weather, good ride, new friends.  Doesnt get any better than that!
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor