looking to go ride on saturday 5/12/12

Started by mudbucket2, May 04, 2012, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

like to go ride in osceola , ocala are hasting , ride all day and enjoy the woods. i dont go as much as i like to go but when i get a chance, i go and ride all day. dont like to ride alone anything could happen. let me know who wants to go......jim  iam in jax

Ole Nasty

I'm planning on going to Hastings on that day if you wanna meet up.  I won't be out there til about 1100, though.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Couple of us were thinking of riding soon we all could meet up.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

mudbucket2

sounds good to me, i dont care for all the mud and water but if you want to get stuck go for it ...lol.... i like to trail ride . i do like to leave the house around 6 r 7 so we can ride allday. just need to know who is going ? ill be in a black z71 chevy ...hagd

mudbucket2

ok who is going , where are we going to meet at , like to meet close to jax , and follow each other down to hasting . i went to hasting a while back and no one showed up. myself i like to get there around 8am are so..... thx

Ole Nasty

Like I said, I won't be able to get out there until around 1100 or so.  I'm doing some volunteer work out at the beach until about 930.  I will on a green grizzly and and will have my green sportsman 500 out there too.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

pepito113

Where is hasting? Is it public land or private land? How much does it cost? Can I get more details please...

SMP63

#7
Hastings is up by Palatka, about a hour northeast of Ocala National Forest. Coming from Miami
on I-95 its exit 305 & then head west. I believe its private land & no cost to ride there, a couple
big power lines run through the area. I don't recall hearing anybody getting hasseled by the law
while riding there as long as you stay off the dirt roads!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

Quote from: pepito113 on May 10, 2012, 02:21:26 AM
Where is hasting? Is it public land or private land? How much does it cost? Can I get more details please...
It's just outside of Palatka.  It's pretty big and it's free.  Here's a map.  I park at "A" and the beginning of the creek I was riding in is at "B".  Some people refer to "B" as "Waffle Top".
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Beckenger Ave&amp;daddr=Ruby St&amp;geocode=Fav3wwEd1rQk-w;FfiuwwEdqiMl-w&amp;sll=29.609133,-81.458473&amp;sspn=0.021827,0.038581&amp;t=h&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dme&amp;mrsp=1&amp;sz=15&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=29.609133,-81.458473&amp;spn=0.021827,0.038581&amp;output=embed<br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

I_N_3

Pepito if your willing to drive up here one weekend let me know maybe we can caravan up there.
KiNG QuAD 750

pepito113

Are you all riding up there tomorrow? I am down in broward county but Might be able to get away for the day...

SMP63

Whats going on Jim? Would meet you there @ 8 am. but tied up tomorrow. Maybe next time!!!
One day we'll have to get together & ride Osceola.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2

doing good steve (( smp63 )). i got a new job and they are working the sh&^%$ out of me. osceola sounds good to me , but it will be wet in some places. i would like to go back to 5a . there is a lot of land out there. stay intouch and we will ride soon.......   who is going to hasting tomorrow , i will be leaving around 8 , if you want to follow me are meet give me a call ...jim   904 545 6730

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

SMP63

Sounds like a plan Jim & Iggy.  Maybe we could all get together @ 5A!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

Keep me updated on the 5A ride. im going to be out of town for a few weeks for work but would love to get a 5A ride in when i get home. anyone been out there soon? bet it dry as hE//.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

I_N_3

Abrady sounds good. I'm not sure of the current conditions @ 5A but I do know the rainy season is very close so by the time your back it may not be as dry.
KiNG QuAD 750

mudbucket2

((@smp63)) what saturday do you want to go to 5a ? went to hasting this morn , stayed until about 12.30 , dry it was real dry , somebody clean out there freezer and dump all the food by the road , (( rotten )) .......lol           let me know about 5a ?

SMP63

Hope you had fun Jim! Gonna ride Rancho this next Sat.. Got a few people coming to ride. You are more than welcome to come along!!!!!!!  Anybody else want to ride post up!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you know on 5A ride!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Steve wish I could have to %$#@ work! :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Ole Nasty

Quote from: mudbucket2 on May 12, 2012, 05:57:23 PM
((@smp63))  went to hasting this morn , stayed until about 12.30 , dry it was real dry , somebody clean out there freezer and dump all the food by the road , (( rotten )) .......lol         

That was F#@kin' sick!  I was dry heaving for half a mile, I had to pull over my eyes were watering so bad.  You must have left right as I was getting there.  Are you on a sport quad or a 4x4?  I got some pics I'm gonna post up later.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

i was on a 2x4 in a black chevy z71 , on the left side was a family with kids and a dog, and on the right side of me was a red ford and behind me was a white ford in the shade...

abrady

i might try hastings this weekend. dont know yet just got in town last night so got to see what the wife has planed for me first. <sofa peeky>
o9 550 H1, mudlites