Main Menu

Apex 90

Started by Fishnfinatic, April 09, 2012, 02:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnfinatic

Hello, I'm a new owner of an Apex 90 for my son. He was previously riding a Eton 90 but he wanted to start getting into racing. I'm not an expert on mechanics so I need some help. I crank it up with no problems but we you push the throttle it starts off really slow. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

greenmachine

Get on ex riders forum. They have a mini forum that will get you straight.
I can tell you it sounds like its in the clutch.
Change the clutch spring to a ztr 1500, put the rollers at 4.25g each and that should get you close.
If its bogging you have carb issues.
You need to get the phone number to GForce Powersports, they have a tech line and mike knows how to tune a clutch with the best of them. Not to mention you will get the best prices on the parts you WILL need for the mini quads.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Does the bike Rev. Up or just bog from take off? Depending on gearing the jetting could be off and or the clutch springs are worn out.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.