Neighbor cutting all trees

Started by IXIswamperIXI, April 07, 2012, 04:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I'm stuck laying on floor until my back gets better so I have nothing better to do but pregnant dog LOL why move to the estates buy a nice big piece of property with really old (thick) pine trees and oak trees and you cut everyone down!?!?  Now I am far from a tree huger but I can't understand it. If the trees were next to house and they don't want them to fall on house I understand but 500' feet from nothing and cutting them down. And people pregnant dog about ATV's .... Just my 2 cents.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Cpearl

Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Cpearl on April 07, 2012, 06:51:04 PM
What the hell is pregnant dog?

LMAO stupid spell check LOL I put b_tch and it changed it
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I swear I am not into beastiality  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Girl

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: Cpearl on April 07, 2012, 06:51:04 PM
What the hell is pregnant dog?

LMAO stupid spell check LOL I put b_tch and it changed it
Honey...that wasn't spell check...that was Paul check!  We keep going back n forth. When I say the Biotch word (but spelled correctly) he changes it to pregnant dog....then I change to to female dog!  LOL  He has an issue with A$$ too  it has to be arse... :D  Love ya Paul!  haha
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

Dirty Girl

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo