(((Please sign this)))

Started by DittoBabyGirl, March 22, 2005, 09:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DittoBabyGirl

Heres a link to Florida's registered sex offenders site
http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/

I just found out that there is one living 2 blocks away from me in the developement we are having my house built in.

I am gonna be this guys worst nightmare

Pisses me OFF
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

o4250

QuoteHeres a link to Florida's registered sex offenders site
http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/

I just found out that there is one living 2 blocks away from me in the developement we are having my house built in.

I am gonna be this guys worst nightmare

Pisses me OFF


You should welcome him to the neighorhood with some "Special"  cookies [smiley=abduct2.gif]

Ms.Mud

I feel so bad for her and her poor family. how could someone do that to a child. I  just found out that he actually worked at her school! I'm 2 young 2 sign but without doubt ,I would sign in a heartbeat!!!may she rest in pewace and may her family get over this as quik as possible.
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

KFXhead

The petition I printed & laid on my sales counter has over 50 signatures on it & people are standing in line to take time to sign it. I hope like heII this works & gets the governors attention. Dittobabygirl, good job for bringing this to the forum's attention. I see you live in Brandon, I live in Thonotosassa area, glad to see somebody local doing something for the good of our children. Thank you, I never would have seen this if not for you taking the time, thanks again.

DittoBabyGirl

Thank you

I went and posted this on all the message boards I belong to as soon as I saw the website in the paper. I work for a pretty big company and I printed some out and took em to work hoping lots more people will sign it.

We can't let these monsters do this to our kids.

Now about that dirtbag that lives in my new developement...what I did was call the # on the website (1-888-357-7332) to get s'more info on him....such as do they KNOW he lives where there are lots of children? They gave me the # to his parole officer...called her and turns out this creep has one of those electronic bracelets....he was convicted in October of 04, has to wear it for 2 years and then on probation for another 5 years.

He sexaully assaulted a 13 year old girl. He can be around his own kids but not any other kids (no kids in his house....I feel bad for HIS kids) The parole officer told me if I see anything suspicious to call her...I was like, hell YEAH I will...you can count on that. I'm calling up the HO assoc tommorrow to find out if they let the other residents know that theres a registed sex offender in their developement....they have to disclose that. And if they didn't...I will.

I can't save the world, but I'm gonna do my best to keep my kids safe

Maybe I will bake some *cookies*

 ;)
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

warrior123

has anyone with aol signed this i try to and it pulls up a blank page with google search on top.......

DittoBabyGirl

New Link...go here

http://www.protectfloridachildren.com/

Or click on the banner at the top of the message board
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Ms.Mud

#32
I'm going to take a petition to my aunts house for her easter party for everyone to sign, i'm gonna take one to school for  all the teachers to sign. Like i said i can't sign it myself  because i'm to young and not a registered voter, but i'm gonna do all I can to help promote it!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

dirty1

HOLY CRAP..... there all around my area,  i have two young nieces and a bunch of firearms .............i could use the practice.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

Aquiles

My number is 24760 hope it helps.  God rest her soul.

Aquiles
WOAH! WAIT! Where the hell are we?  :p

HondaBeaterSFL

No one would notice a grave in the middle of the evergade. We could use him to feed the gators.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

KFXhead

Just mailed in 100 sigs. I hope it works. I just found one in my area. Hwy 60 east of Valrico, there is a little Lawnmower Shop on the north side of the road, right on 60. The shop used to be called Hinsons, but not anymore, it used to be a Snapper dealer. The new guy who owns it is named "Butch"(alias per FDLE site) Philbrick. This guy has been arrested multiple times for lewd & lascivious on children under 12 and he still walks & works in our community. I say any of you Valrico/Brandon members let this scum know how you feel. If you know anyone getting a mower fixed by "Butch" let them know who they are dealing with.

SkyHighT100

#37
I did a search on the sex offender site... I have 3 that live on my street, lol. And I knew a bunch of them from when I worked at the hardware store... creepy!

Anyway... the husband of a girl my mom works with is a cop. He told us a bit more info on what happend to Jessica (you guys may know already, I dont watch the news). Couily had 44 offense (yes, 44) he should have been put to death A LONG time ago. We all know she was buried behind thier neighbors house. There was also someone else living in the house along with that Couily guy (He never mentioned  to the cops when they were questioning the neighborhood that Couily was there or that Jessica was in the house). Jessica was in the house being raped for 3 days before she was buried alive!!

All I know, is that knowing this information... if I was her parents I would probably be such a wreck that you would have to put me in an institution. Not only is it hard knowing that your child had gone through this horrible experience, but it makes it worse knowing that they were RIGHT NEXT DOOR the entire time!! And not far away where you couldnt help them. I couldnt live knowing that I could have saved them.. just by walking over to the neighbors house!! I would be going through the biggest guilt trip ever! My prayers are definately with her parents.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

KFXhead

That is unbeleivably disturbing. I feel so badly for Mark Lunsford. Not only does he now know his daughter was buried alive, but it took 3 days after the disappearance & she was tortured at that. I am writing this with the chills & a tear in my eye. I say we all get a petition together & send it to Orange County Choppers. Mr Lunsford has given them more free worldwide advertising from his hat than I have ever seen. I bet those guys would help the cause, & with the TV coverage it would help for sure. A win win situation.

MadMudder

I did the sex offender search and there is one that lives right around me and there is 11 in my zipcode. :( Anyway i clicked on the link at the top of the first page to sign the petition but i get a free physcic thing. ??? And there is no link to the thing. But i hope that couley guy get a horrible slow painful death. They need to strap scott peterson and him to a rocket and send them to venus. Let them burn in 800 degree temportures. Just plain wrong...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

HondaBeaterSFL

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

bigscrub79

#41
They need to put all those pedophiles and baby killers in a room with a well endowed gay man who just took some viagra. I think that may put an end to all that nonsense
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Reefer650

Im pretty sure thats one of the trueset thing on this website. just leave it up to bubba and his prison buddies to end this rape garbage.
9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast

Yamaha72

the link doesn't work, just thought id let you know.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

SWAMP_DONKEY

LINK DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE???

     TURN THAT BASTARD OVER TO MARK LUNSFORD AMD LET DO WHAT HE WISHES!!!!

    EYE FOR AN EYE!!! ;D

o4250

QuoteLINK DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE???

     TURN THAT BASTARD OVER TO MARK LUNSFORD AMD LET DO WHAT HE WISHES!!!!

    EYE FOR AN EYE!!! ;D


It's kinda old. They may have stopped the petition.

SWAMP_DONKEY


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com