Lost my best friend today

Started by TRX450R_Racer, May 21, 2005, 03:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

 :'( I had to have my buddy Jake put down today. We will miss him very much. He would have been 14 in October. RIP
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Qdawg76

Sorry about your loss, I know how pets become part of the family and it is hard to lose them . May he R.I.P :'(
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CEC

HEY MAN I'M WITH YOU, THEY ARE WHAT YOU SAY    BEST FRIENDS
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

SWAMP_DONKEY

 So sorry, it hurts to lose a friend. I am sure for 14 years you made him as happy as he made you. you are in our pryers.

LakeMaryKid

#4
im truely sorry for your loss! I love all 7 of my dogs so much. I can not wait for the day cloning of animals actually works and is feasable by money's means.

REST IN PEACE Champ :-*
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth


Quad32x

Our  thoughts  our  with  you  friend. :'(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Man, that's sad  :'(.  You have 14 years of good times, you will never forget.  Farewell Jake, you will be missed.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP

Im sorry about your loss . They are truely mans best friend. R.I.P. Jake.  [smiley=Cry.gif]

Chuck_Norris

thoughts and prayer are with you

TRX450R_Racer

Thanks everyone for your concern. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I had to do this. Five years ago I had my Chow that was 16 put down. I know anyone that has been here can relate. Thanks again.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Hollywood

Sorry for your loss. I've been there more times than I care to remember. They become a part of the family after so long.  :-/
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

bigsteve

I'm sorry for your lost.My wife and I had to put down our best friend A couple of years ago.Till this day it still breaks our hearts That we had to do it.He came doen with prostate caner.We didn't want him to suffer.He was only 7 years old.It was A very emotional chose to make.But the pain does go away in time.So again sorry for your lot. [smiley=Unhappy.gif]
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

big-daddy

thoughts and prayer are with you , sorry
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

VForcedave

That was a lot of good years together. RIP to your best budd.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Njoutlaw88

I am so sorry. I really fell bad for you. I love my dog and hes like a brother to me. All I can say is keep alot of pictures of your dog and mabey in a few months consider adopting another dog. I really wish you the best and my thoughts are with you.

LittleBit


atvdad6

As soon as I saw the subject matter , I knew what this was about. I am so sorry for your loss. I have had to put 6 in the ground myself and it doesn't get any easier. I hope you find a new best friend soon. Joe

warrior123

i send my condolences. i know its very hard to lose a member of the family.....RIP

thedirtdiva

Not to sound cliche', but my heart breaks for you hearing that.  Nothing is worse than losing a pet.  Don't who you are but hope it helps in some small way to know that I fell for you.

stick_rider

first sorry to hear about your loose i have a greatdane heading on that path 10yr old my kids and i are going to have a hard time with it  :( :( :( :(

mudnuri

Hey man I am sorry. You must be hurting.
Just feeling for your loss.
Brian
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com