MUDMUCKERS ___ 03/23 - 03/25

Started by I_N_3, March 20, 2012, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_N_3

Just wondering if any board members will be in attendance for the weekend of 03/23?

I was planning on staying there Friday and Saturday then leave Sunday but because of the circumstances i'm
only able to ride one entire day, either Friday or Saturday. I havent chosen which day but if can round up a few people here to ride together Saturday then I would rather do that. If I don't see many repsonses I prob will just end up riding all day Friday with my girfriend.

Please pm me or reply here if interested.

Thanx
KiNG QuAD 750

birddog76

rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

Defender88

i plan on going tomorrow. be there around 11-noon. text if anyone wants to meet up 6365820354

I_N_3

Sorry for not replying sooner but Thursday night I was already packed and ready to go.

We definitely wanna join you guys next time. We didn't want to venture too far from camp

since we were by ourselves.
KiNG QuAD 750

Ole Nasty

I went on saturday for the first and it was awesome.  I will be going back every chance I get.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

pault

Me the wife and kids went and stayed the weekend. This was our first time also and we loved it. We will be going back. Large camping area and tons of space to ride in. What more can you ask for.

I_N_3

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. The next weekend they are open is the weekend of April 13th.  We should get a group to ride on Saturday.
KiNG QuAD 750