Ocala riders?

Started by Cpearl, March 12, 2012, 04:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpearl

Any of you guys cruise Ocala often? My girlfriends mother lives up there and you can make it to the woods in just a minute or two from her place. Done plenty of mudding back there in jeeps and stuff. It''s amazing how far you can drive through there on some trail, make a left and drive for 10 minutes, make a right and then drive for 5 minutes and make 18 more turns and not have the slightest clue where you are, yet end up back at home lol.

I haven't seen any signs up back there saying you can't ride. I'd imagine it's all legal. Anyone know about open trails in Ocala just off of 40? I'm pretty sure shooting isn't legal out there, but ahh yea the woods are vast ;D

Definitely gonna be a trip I'll be making often when I grab my bike!
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

SMP63

Thinking of heading back up there in the near future!! Centennial Trail Loop is south of HWY40
& connects with Big Scrub Campground. The trail head is on FR09. If I remember right its a 45 mile loop that goes around the Naval Bombing range. Its a nice trail & seen a few Black Bears while on it!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com