Patches n DG at Croom...quicker pace :D

Started by Dirty Girl, March 05, 2012, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Girl

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

Thunderdually

Nice Video....  Did i hear the word ***hole   :L :L an see a finger exercise ..   :L :L
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on March 05, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
Nice Video....  Did i hear the word ***hole   :L :L an see a finger exercise ..   :L :L


Merle I love that part but I do not think I will repeat roosting her because off video I can not repeat the language that she used. >:( rolback1 rolback1
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on March 05, 2012, 09:27:51 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on March 05, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
Nice Video....  Did i hear the word ***hole   :L :L an see a finger exercise ..   :L :L


Merle I love that part but I do not think I will repeat roosting her because off video I can not repeat the language that she used. >:( rolback1 rolback1

I think you are a very wise man TJ  ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Dirty Girl

Normally I wouldn't care about getting roosted... but that time I got dirt in my mouth and "Croom" isn't my favorite flavor!!  so, yeah, I had some colorful stuff coming out  ;) ;)
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

zephyr

2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Dirty Girl

Andy...normally i'd agree with you, but i have a cold and was stuffed up.  (raspberry) :N
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

SMP63

#8
Cool video!!!!!  Glad you yall had a good time!!!!!!!!!  I must agree with the four words I could
understand Lori- "Stupid" & "your an A-hole". The rest sounded like you were possesed & speaking in tounge.  rolback1   I'd be carefull TJ, the next time you just might get some gritty eggs for breakfast!!!!! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Quad32x

About halfway through the video who was that guy standing off the edge of the trail hiding in the woods with the menacing look and huge arms ?  :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

patches206

Quote from: Quad32x on March 26, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
About halfway through the video who was that guy standing off the edge of the trail hiding in the woods with the menacing look and huge arms ?  :o

Yes he is a good friend of mine. ::)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Quad32x

He looked dangerous ! Id be careful around there.  :tsktsk.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

patches206

Quote from: Quad32x on March 26, 2012, 09:44:06 PM
He looked dangerous ! Id be careful around there.  :tsktsk.gif

Only to a few. 8)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Girl

Y'all talking about Newmember's ghost?  Or did he fake his death?  What's the story?
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dirty Girl

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

patches206

Oh New where are you when we need you. :dunno.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com