Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

#75
QuoteHey Dano, I also went to Bartow last night, this was my first time up to this track, and no to tell that I haven't been in MX tracks that much, I was feeling good specially at the last practice, by that time you guys where gone, but I had a good time, that last jump on the back is nice, I went all the way in the last 4 laps I did, I hope that  practice  help me some for tomorrow's ride. ;D
See you guys there !!!


Dude... Did we ride together??? I thought I was the last to leave(8:40). I did not see anymore quads there. What's your number on your quad. I rode with 2 guys in my last practice was one of them you? I'm a blue yfz (# 39)

Anyway, glad you had a good ride. Maybe we ride together tomorrow.  Now go get the quad all prepped. Hehe

Dano out
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

T2

I just want to say, everyone have a fun and safe ride tommorow, and I will be thinking of you guys while I am packing up for my trip to North Georgia for a week. I will be on the next group ride on the 18th, cait wait. Anyway have fun and take lots of pics. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

310R_Dude

Thanx T2Raptor guy, you have a great trip as well.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's T2Raptor, you do the same, and yes Dano, las practice was late, I have a white and red YFZ, with the #29C, at that final practice there where just 3 quads, me, my body with the Black YFZ 56C, and that blue 400 EX.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

jbbj220

Have been reading this thread and am wondering. Would an old guy on a basic stock have fun rideing there. Also do you need anything special on your quad to ride. I have never ridden a real track before and have been wanting to give it a try. Do you very fast guys mind if I join you (maybe) and would you not run over me. Want to ride tomorrow and can not make up my mind where. ONF or Hard Rock.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

310R_Dude

QuoteHave been reading this thread and am wondering. Would an old guy on a basic stock have fun rideing there. Also do you need anything special on your quad to ride. I have never ridden a real track before and have been wanting to give it a try. Do you very fast guys mind if I join you (maybe) and would you not run over me. Want to ride tomorrow and can not make up my mind where. ONF or Hard Rock.

I ride with anybody... I promise not to run you over. Heh

Hard Rock has basically four tracks:

Main track being the most difficult but all jumps can be rolled safely. There are alot of jumps to it though. I tell people it's like riding the Kumba at Busch Gardens eXcept I am the conductor.

The Sand track is just what it sounds like, sand. Has some jumps but usually is not kept up like the Main track.

The Outback track is a great beginner track with just tabletops spaced out and a nice little whoop section. Some singles too. It is hard packed and holds together nice.

The Roller Coaster is a trip to say the least. If you can climb hills without fear you will have a blast for sure! If you can't you probably will find it more than intimidating. The very first hill going in will let you know what you are in for.

C'mon, you will have a good time with us. I swear it.

Dano

 
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

dreth

hey ROB! i will pay your buddies way in so he can ride with yall! yall have a good and safe ride! get as many pics as possible :o let me know who hits the water tower jump jump ;)

01ZX12R

Well guys I think we have scaaared MR ATVALTZ off. I offered to pay his $25. Maybe he just needs to stay on the porch with the ladies....LOL
I will be in an Black 03 Chevy 1500HD w/ a black Raptor #12R. c ya in the am.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

I think I figured it out MR ATVALTZ pu..ys must be hurting.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

jbbj220

OK thanks for the reply. If I do come down I will be in a white Expedition pulling a black and white Warrior. I will not be there @ 9:30 more like 10:30 or 11:00. If I do comw down I will look for you guys.

    Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Ride1Rob

My bike is ready! Haven't rode it in 2weeks. She's beggin'
to be abused a bit.

As far as ATVALTZ, this guy has made excuse after excuse. Everytime there has been a solution. ZX12R 2wayed him and told him that he'd pay his gate fee if he got there. I had him a ride and he told ZX12R that he'd hit me up to see if the ride was still available.... That was 6/7 hrs ago and still nothing. Like Wayne said, Guess his pu..y does hurt :-/. Anyway....

Hope someone brings a cam. Mine will be in the shop for at least 2weeks. Found out today that I have the service plan on it so I have to send it back :-[.

See you fellas in the AM! Bright and early!! The "Early Bird" gets to the 1st turn.... 1st ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Exmx54

I wish I could go there tomorow, it's for sure the most fun facility in Florida to ride at!

LostCause

Ok ladies.......HAHA
Yall ready to ride out?
Got everything ready to go.
Just waiting for the AM to get here and Rob....
Oh it is the AM.  Got to get a little sleep
Cant wait to meet you guys.
As for a stock bike.  It will do just fine.  My bike is stock and I hit most of the jumps there.  Who knows,  I may even try the TOWER!!!!!!!!!
Just want to remind everyone that you ride at your own level.  Yes push yourself a little but ride smart not DEAD!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

felix_z-4

See ya in a bit, '05 Jeep grand cherokee(white) w/ yellow ltz400 in back.

LostCause

Felix--
You meeting up with Rob and coming by Leesburg?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

felix_z-4

QuoteFelix--
You meeting up with Rob and coming by Leesburg?
I'm doing mapquest right now,I should be ok taking a straight shot out there.I got Rob & Wayne's number so I'll give them a buzz when in the vicinity.  Felix..

Ride1Rob

[size=12]TIME TO RIDE PEEPS!!![/size]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

The roosters are starting to make noise I trhink it is time to RIDE. c you guys shortly.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth


jbbj220

As you guys can tell I did not make it down today. I got to thinking last night that I don't have nerf bars and a kill switch yet so might not be a good idea to give a track a try. going to get the switch and bars soon, so maybe next time I can give it a try. hope all you guys had a good and safe day.

   Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

dreth

so the truth comes out! dreth cant make it, were safe! lets all hit the track :P just talked to the nightbreeds and they are on their way too! >:( are yall kidding me? i see that im gonna have to say........................YALL HAVE A GREAT TIME! ;D

dreth

QuoteAs you guys can tell I did not make it down today. I got to thinking last night that I don't have nerf bars and a kill switch yet so might not be a good idea to give a track a try. going to get the switch and bars soon, so maybe next time I can give it a try. hope all you guys had a good and safe day.

   Jim


YOU CAN COME OUT TO THE HARDROCK RIDE ON THE 18TH OF NEXT MONTH ;D

mudrat

OK Boys, here we go!

Had a great time today, can't wait for the next time!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com