Feature weekends?

Started by ocalamike, February 28, 2012, 01:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocalamike

Pauly are you planing on ever having one again? I miss hanging with you and Matt and I'm sure there are a good number of us that would love to get a plex fix. ;)
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Mike a few weeks back Paul PMed me and said he was in England for some family issues.  He also said his wife wanted to stay in England and he was thinking the same way.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

ocalamike

The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike on February 29, 2012, 09:25:47 PM
Well that sucks  :(

I feel the same way some good times and memories at the Plex.    We have to do some riding brother where have you been?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!