Got A Call Last Night From A Detective!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 21, 2012, 08:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

At 10 last night got a call from a collier county detective, he said I have bad news and good news. (We had no idea what about) Someone broke into our old house and stole our stove, good new they had him pulled over with a witness (my neighbor) and they asked if I want to press charges.  I didn't hesitate I said HELL YEA!  So I had to go to the scene identify the stove and my wife texted a pic of the model info from the manual on the way there (they loved that) had to sign a statement, had to record a statement and walk my house to see if there was any damage.  They got really good prints on stove, car, and house.  So I was out till 2am making sure they had anything they needed from me to make it stick! I know they probably don't read this but I wanted to THANK the detective, all the officers, and CSI lady they did a great job.  When I said I would meet them they were so happy he was yelling WE GOT'EM WE GOT'EM ... LOL Apparently all these foreclosed homes 9 times out of 10 the bank owns them and they never press charges.  At least this time all there hard work will pay off.  When there mugs show up I will post it LOL Just thought I would share a good story. Sorry about the run on I had to get up at 5 to go to my shop so I am tired to say the least but HAPPY!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TNTaylor

Great story but it will be better when you post the mugs of the thieves!   :T
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

asmart82


IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

asmart82

Wow, I wouldn't expect something like that.  Good to know since I have two sliding glass doors!

IXIswamperIXI

An easy fix (too late too little LOL) If you can push your slider up and over even when its locked you can screw fender washers inside the track (thicker and thicker) until it wont lift.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Backwoods Racin

That is one of the reasons that we decided to leave Collier County, did you see where those worthless excuses for humans where from.
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

zman03

hate to say it but they look like they just got here from the island 90 miles away, part of the  useless crime way criminals coming from a communist country preying on the honest and hard working.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

MedicMudder

nice mug shots , would have been better if under the pics was'' 2 subjects were shot to death by a home owner during robbery '' ...just my opinion :)))
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

AintSkeered

That area they were burglarizing has one of the highest foreclosure rates in the country and we're focusing the attention only on two dumb piss ants?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: MedicMudder on February 21, 2012, 10:36:19 PM
nice mug shots , would have been better if under the pics was'' 2 subjects were shot to death by a home owner during robbery '' ...just my opinion :)))

I agree  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 21, 2012, 10:52:52 PM
That area they were burglarizing has one of the highest foreclosure rates in the country and we're focusing the attention only on two dumb piss ants?

I didnt randomly pick a story, this happened to me, they went into my house thats why I posted it. If your talking about the police my understanding is they catch them all the time but no one presses charges so they get away the next day. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Dirty Girl

I worked as a police call-taker / dispatcher for 5 years.... ya know how many times i've heard any type of "thank you" or "atta boys" for our boys and girls in uniform?  Prolly count it on one hand.  Just the fact that you're saying it, whether those Detectives will see it or not, says a lot of your character.  I'm sorry this happened to you, but thanks to you, justice was able to prevail.  Good job for stepping up!!
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

AintSkeered

#20
Of course those mutants deserve prosecution and then some. We responsibly pay our mortgages while many others don't and while  those who profted from the irresponsible lending continue to live large? Where's the outrage about all of those other thieves, from some buyers to the greedy bankers, who are responsible for the home mortgage crisis/collapse?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com