looky what i got today in the mail

Started by novadave, May 20, 2005, 09:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

Elka long travel

[attachment deleted by admin]
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Exmx54

Looks sick, what kind of A-arms are you going to be using?

novadave

#3
Herrmann Im still waiting for them ;D I was going to get JB and im glad i didnt . A guy on another site measured his jb setup and it only got 10' of travel. The herrmanns are supposed to be 12' so we will see.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Exmx54

Jb's are the best you can buy on the YFZ, what good is 12 inches of travel, when the leverage ratio jacks up for the last 5 of it. Herrmanns are still some sick A-arms, you'll love em.

dreth

alright! you will be in heaven now! ;D

novadave

JB being the best is your opinion. I would rather have more travel than 10 inches. Im not into racing just having fun.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Exmx54

It's proven facts... but it's all good you'll love the setup.

VelociRaptor350

NICE, gotta love elka, i have standard travel and they rock, so i can only imagine what a LT setup feels like. Congrats
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Chuck_Norris

Im jealous. sure would be nice if some just happen to show up on my door step one day.  ;D. I mean shoot it can happen. bags of money fall out of armored trucks on occasion.  ;D

novadave

they showed up today

[attachment deleted by admin]
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

blindkaeta


dreth

get that thing together so you can go to hardrock

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f