Rotonda

Started by motoX941, May 19, 2005, 08:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoX941

Has any one been out to the track in Rotonda. It is some where off of Sr.771. I hear that thier is a motocross track out thier, and some trails with a couple of mud holes. Does any body no about this spot and is it any good.
Motocross takes dedication if you don't have it then quit...
2005 crf250-stock
2003 pw80-stock
1986 trx70- new tires
Need a another quad

qt314nfla

Check out northportoffroad.com.  I think muddbuggy is going out there this weekend.  He'd be the person to ask.  I haven't made it out there yet so I don't know.

motoX941

#2
Come on their has to be someone that noe how 2 get out thier leave a post.
Motocross takes dedication if you don't have it then quit...
2005 crf250-stock
2003 pw80-stock
1986 trx70- new tires
Need a another quad

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com