flat track riders

Started by 1fastltr450, May 20, 2005, 11:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

where is all those ware boys, naples boys and the rest of you flat trackers
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

i hear they are getting ready to come to saltsdale......seriously if it was not soo expensive to flat track, i would give it a shot, but ware went through the cost break down, and dang, saltsdale is CHEAP...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

And  so  are  you  ya  TOOL !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

wow speaking of tools...... oh nevermind dont want to ruffle any feathers... ask you dad gary, he knows who im taking about.. were taking a few weeks off. the bikes came back from powercoating so we will be putting them back togeather this upcoming week. i need to make a practice to get those carbs right........
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Quotei hear they are getting ready to come to saltsdale......seriously if it was not soo expensive to flat track, i would give it a shot, but ware went through the cost break down, and dang, saltsdale is CHEAP...


get you some turf tamer tires and come on and try it you see my bike and dads it dont have much, you dont have to have it all to get started just about 50 bucks and some kind of tire I ran stock tires for a while.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Skully

I plan on being at Dade City Thurs as long as my carb gets back from PSI, I really want to get the PSI 425/250R sorted out. I missed practice this past Thurs..... Still hadn't healed up from crashing the Pred the week before ( I fought the wall and the wall won!!!) Hitting the wall after bicycling wasn't so bad..... But then it just HAD to flip back over on me.... That Hurt !!!

Anyway, I got a lot of laps in on the black 250R, and seemed to get the gearing about right, so other than that crash thing, it was a pretty good night.

Hope to see Ya'll there this Thurs night (26th)

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Hey skully,

our group wont be there till the 2nd, and we will be racing on the 4th..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Ware  Wars  3 , Revenge  of  the  Tools !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Tim, are you actully going to run that bike or just your trap? ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Ill belive it when i see it!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#11
   Skully,
   We were wondering where you've been, didn't hear about your crash...any video? Remember DC  doesn't have soft walls! We may see you Thurs as spectators and trying to get the regular gang out there on first Sat in June.
  Anybody from Naples still ridin?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

my crew will be there but I will not I gots to work. then the following weekend we are going to waycross, to the sand drag
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

I have been doing the MX thing again. Monster Jam, Seminole this past weekend. #25 Bill just broke his frame, swing arm, engine case all in 1 jump with me this weekend so he is out for a wile. Not sure about the rest of the crew. The banshee from naples that won just found out that his wife is going to have another baby so I bet he wont be racing any time soon. I will let yall know when we plan another trip.   8)   prob wont be for a wile.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

I think I smell some scared little girlz.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   Broken frame..ouch! Might be a tad safer on the ol flattrack unless you are asking Tecate Mike ;D. I know the feeling of new baby...hope your crew can get up again sometime, it was fun.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

#16
Hill,

   i guess i built ya a motor thats too fast.... :-/
i told ya not to win!! ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

QuoteI think I smell some scared little girlz.

Your sick.   [smiley=Dead.gif]  What are you doing smelling little girls.   I thought you said you only do that to your sister?

You and Quad32x been hanging around to much togather.
                 :o      Tool smellers!!      :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

QuoteYour sick.   [smiley=Dead.gif]  What are you doing smelling little girls.   I thought you said you only do that to your sister?

You and Quad32x been hanging around to much togather.
                 :o      Tool smellers!!      :o


lol hey man you guys come back as quick as you can, that was some good racing when we had the whole crowd, even if I couldnt win it was fun covering you guys with those knobbies lol c-ya later
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Im startin to miss the track smack talk allready.  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

    All you gotta do is say you're fast and then sit back and watch! Then you gotta come out ;)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   Now all you gotta do is come out...WITH YOUR BIKE! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

are you guys racing sat night
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Skully

I WISH I was fast !!!!!!! ;D ;D

Looks like I won't make practice or race nite this week. The carb came in, but I just haven't had time to work on it, too many projects going on at once !!!

Good Luck Ya'll
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]