possible signs of the 2012 predictions.

Started by type911, January 28, 2012, 11:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

type911

Believe it or not....The only Quad I have that is running and 100% is my China Quad.   250ex Bad Battery,  400ex Down for new chain and Axle Bearings, Eton 70 has no spark.    Im too big to ride the 110 mini quad.   Im bumming.  Thought I would share my frustrations.  LOL

svtbolt04

Take battery from 400ex, put into 250ex, profit?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

type911

Yeah,  I just thought it funny that 3 of 4 were down for Maint. as I look at the China quad and it was ready to go.  They are all up again.   well,  400ex waiting on bearings and new carrier. kids were on the eton and china quad today...  Good day.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.