my grizz

Started by 04660limited, December 14, 2011, 03:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

04660limited

New to the site and thought i would throw up some pics of my grizz...




2004 Grizzly 660 w/ a few mods

SMP63

Hello & welcome!!!  Great looking wheeler & nice pics, thanks for posting them. What area are the pics from where your slingin some mud?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

04660limited

#2
2004 Grizzly 660 w/ a few mods

08Honda400EX

I live pretty close to there and want to check it out?  Is it legal per say?  Where do you park?  Does it get wild like Rancho?  Is there dry trails too?
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

04660limited

Quote from: 08Honda400EX on December 14, 2011, 10:32:26 PM
I live pretty close to there and want to check it out?  Is it legal per say?  Where do you park?  Does it get wild like Rancho?  Is there dry trails too?

There are dry trails there. If you have 4wd you can drive back in there and park wherever you want. I recommend going in on the north west by the orange groves. Dont take the jackson st entrance it is all sugar sand.  It can get rowdy out there or so I have heard.  Never been out there at night. the legal question is a tough one technically it is trespassing but since the lots are not recorded, it is a victimless trespass. I have been out there a lot and have never had a problem. I wouldnt park by the groves and ride in there have been stories of break ins. Trailer it on back there and have some fun...
2004 Grizzly 660 w/ a few mods