Orlando Area

Started by chemi19, December 08, 2011, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chemi19

Hey Everyone.
I just bought 2 atv's with a bill of sale and paperwork from the dealership. I have verified the VINs and everything is good but the titles will take a couple of weeks to get here...
Well I want to ride this weekend and would like to know a place near Orlando (downtown area) that we can go riding.  We have sport atv so it needs to be a place suited for that, I really just want to go trail riding.
Any ideas?
Thanks

SMP63

Welcome to the forum!!!  The closest place for you I know of is 5A-Scottsmoor.  Take HWY 50 to I-95 North & get off @ exit 231 (Stuckway Rd). Go back under I-95 & it deadends into the parking area!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Welcome Newbie!

You can head West on SR50 to I75 and ride Croom there will be a few of us out there sunday.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

chemi19

Quote from: SMP63 on December 08, 2011, 05:09:02 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!  The closest place for you I know of is 5A-Scottsmoor.  Take HWY 50 to I-95 North & get off @ exit 231 (Stuckway Rd). Go back under I-95 & it deadends into the parking area!!!
Thank you for the welcome!
Does 5A have pretty good trails?

chemi19

Quote from: patches206 on December 08, 2011, 05:46:41 PM
Welcome Newbie!

You can head West on SR50 to I75 and ride Croom there will be a few of us out there sunday.
Don't you need a title to ride at Croom?
It will be a few weeks before I get one and I am wanting to go out this weekend

SMP63

5-A has lots of trails.  You have the nessesary paperwork to get the Croom sticker. The registration will work just as good as tittle!!! I rode there before recieving my tittle.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

asmart82

5A has tons of trails. Don't get lost ;)

Mikki33

I know "Mudmuckers" is open this weekend for riding & camping. They do not require registrations or flags but are very family orientated & have 1000's of acres of trails! They are open all night long & you can even ride till whatever time! They have truck races too, in case you get tired of riding. We also all (3) have sport atv's & about the only other options you have is "croom" which requires you to wear a helmet the WHOLE time u ride or Dirty Foot Adventures (all they offer now is an MX track because their trails are temporarily closed down)
Mudmuckers is on the west cost of FL, north of Orlando. We are in St. Pete so it's quite a ways for us to travel, but unfortunately this day & age they're are not many choices.
Mikki #200C
'08 Honda 450R
Proud dad of Mikayla Hayes-"2012/2013 Quad Super Pee-Wee B Champion"
'11 Raptor 125

"Ride Fast Or Be Last"

Ranger

I live in Orlando as well and usually go to ONF's wandering wiregrass trail, it's a little over an hour north near Altoona FL and very sport quad friendly (I have a Raptor and a YFZ). There's also Delancey about 45 minutes further than wiregrass but it's a lot bigger and more variety. I don't usually get on this forum so if you'd like to meet up for a ride sometime shoot me a PM on here