Croom trip weekend of Dec 10

Started by zman03, November 28, 2011, 11:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

heading up on the weekend of Dec 10th :drive.gif <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

KFX400 NPR

Might cya there thinking about going again but the whoops are really bad so be ready ;)

zman03

I hope I can get a couple of people to go!!! :Clap.gif    I got a buddy who says he wont go if its just me and him!!! :dunno.gif I told him I was gonna try to recruit some people but if he dont wanna go Im riding Croom on my own :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif    I got a co. meeting tuesday and wednesday in st.pete, then  thurs-sat It will be riding time at Croom with or without anyone else.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zephyr

2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

zman03

great workout!!! :ThumbsUp.gif   you gotta love to ride, whoops will keep ya on yur heels!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com