Hogwaller Mudbog Turkey Bog

Started by Ole Nasty, November 27, 2011, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

#1
Cool vids!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!  What was the price of admition?  Where did you end up getting your flags? Deff. looks like a good place to check out.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

Quote from: SMP63 on November 27, 2011, 04:06:57 PM
Cool vids!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!  What was the price of admition?  Where did you end up getting your flags? Deff. looks like a good place to check out.

It was $15 for the day or $30 to camp the whole Fri-Sun.  I got the flags at Purcell's on Blanding in JAX.  I have broke them several times and I need to get something more durable.  I might have to break down and spend some cash on a better quality flag.  That place was BA!  I think it's something like 750 acres with lotsa mud.  I didn't get to explore everywhere or record everywhere I did go.  There's lots more areas to ride than I recorded.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

Hogwaller is always fun.  We have a blast every time we go.  We were planing on going to see dennis anderson's king slinger this weekend
but it might be a zoo.  First time we went to hogwaller was superbowl weekend and it was packed. Which is fun, but a little crazy with mugs flyin around trails and dead stop traffic around the pit.  There are some sweet smaller mud pits here and there perfect for atvs.  Next stop for us is Mudmuckers or the sandpit in georgia.  Heard they were pretty cool.   
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

SMP63

Quote from: Ole Nasty on November 27, 2011, 07:37:05 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on November 27, 2011, 04:06:57 PM
Cool vids!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!  What was the price of admition?  Where did you end up getting your flags? Deff. looks like a good place to check out.

It was $15 for the day or $30 to camp the whole Fri-Sun.  I got the flags at Purcell's on Blanding in JAX.  I have broke them several times and I need to get something more durable.  I might have to break down and spend some cash on a better quality flag.  That place was BA!  I think it's something like 750 acres with lotsa mud.  I didn't get to explore everywhere or record everywhere I did go.  There's lots more areas to ride than I recorded.

Thanks for the info!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]