Guess what I bought.

Started by Njoutlaw88, May 20, 2005, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

On monday I bought a petro gas container. This container is 5 gallons and lets you pump out gas with a handle like a regular gas station. I order it monday so I hope it gets here by saturday so I can bring it riding.

BonesTM

if you don't mind me asking, how much was it? and where did you get it?
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

wheelie_boy

Cool.  My friend had a thing like that and it was pretty cool because we went out camping for the weekend and instead of them bringing all of these gas cans and having to fill up they just used that.   
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com