question for ya

Started by chuckorlando, October 21, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckorlando

Do you allow sxs or mini buggies? Not vw buggies but mor like stadium lite sized machines. 60-65in wide with atv engines. Are your trails an option every week or only on race weekends? Can you run gen in the prim camping? Do you offer electric sites? If you do allow sxs are they allowed on the tracks?

Thanks
Chuck

rzr ridr

Hey chuck Paul is out of town this weekend but he will be on when he gets back,I ride a RZR S 60 inches wide with no problem he will be along shortly to answer all your questions ;D I can tell you this its an awesome park with awesome people that run it and that race their also ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

No electric but yes on the gens and I think on everything else. Rzr is correct awesome place to ride and hang out. Great people!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike on October 25, 2011, 12:33:31 AM
No electric but yes on the gens and I think on everything else. Rzr is correct awesome place to ride and hang out. Great people!

Could not agree more with O-Mikey, so when are we doing a get together?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

chuckorlando

Thanks for the responce guy's. I dont need electric but I've yet to go on a long ride where someone some where did'nt need something welded. I've read on utvwideopen that they were looking to host some races at the park. Thats bought where my heads at. I mean I have fun in Tn, Ga, Ky, and all that on the hill limbs and the like. But it's just so slow. Everyone sit around for an hour and watch each other climb. I really just want to do some short coarse or trails type racing. Or at least that type of riding. Frankly places in the south just dont like sxs or stadium lites. Most that do let us in is all mud. I also want a place my son can be safe as he learns to drive his little custom buggy(once I'm done building it). I would also enjoy riding in a place that does'nt have piles of trash every where

Paul_S

We don't mind sxs's at all.

At the moment, we are just open during our race days, you are welcome to race mx. Our MX series has a sxs class.

I am thinking of having another open weekend, with a bunch of fun events, late January. Keep your eyes peeled for details.

If you want to ride when we are closed, just give me a call...most of the time we can accommodate you. (727) PLEXMX2

Quad32x

Gots my GASGAS going so looking forward to the next get together.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

I went to the dark side, i have a dirtbike now. LOL Im down for an open weekend.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

250rsith

Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2011, 07:08:21 PM
Gots my GASGAS going so looking forward to the next get together.  ;)

There will be some mx race next weekend, Nov.12 @ the Plex  :) :) :)
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

ocalamike

I miss them feature weekends! What a friggin blast! Hope you go and do it Pauly.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike on November 03, 2011, 10:47:34 PM
I miss them feature weekends! What a friggin blast! Hope you go and do it Pauly.


I had talked to Paul a few ago and he told me he was thinking about something at the end of January.  So whats the news Paul. 8)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Girl

Quote from: ocalamike on November 03, 2011, 10:47:34 PM
I miss them feature weekends! What a friggin blast! Hope you go and do it Pauly.

And if we go out there with you again, I promise, no sand in the eggs!!  I can't believe you still ate them!!  You're an animal, Mikey!!  LMAO!! :P :P :P
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

Quad32x

Quote from: 250rsith on November 03, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2011, 07:08:21 PM
Gots my GASGAS going so looking forward to the next get together.  ;)

There will be some mx race next weekend, Nov.12 @ the Plex  :) :) :)

To bad Im to old to do it anymore cause I loved it.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dirty Girl

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 24, 2011, 10:43:00 PM
Hey chuck Paul is out of town this weekend but he will be on when he gets back,I ride a RZR S 60 inches wide with no problem he will be along shortly to answer all your questions ;D I can tell you this its an awesome park with awesome people that run it and that race their also ;D ;D ;D
Rzr Ridr....You are DA MAN!! When you take your Rzr over that freestyle ramp, it is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!  I have GOT to ride shotgun with you one day doing that!!  :)  woohooo!!
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

patches206

Quote from: Quad32x on November 04, 2011, 06:43:32 PM
Quote from: 250rsith on November 03, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2011, 07:08:21 PM
Gots my GASGAS going so looking forward to the next get together.  ;)

There will be some mx race next weekend, Nov.12 @ the Plex  :) :) :)

To bad Im to old to do it anymore cause I loved it.


Thats BS you are never to old. ;)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Quad32x

True patch-o-matic but I cant afford to get hurt. Id still like to play on the MX track though. Maybe slap ole Paul around a bit.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

patches206

AFLAC it pays to get hurt. :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Quad32x

Well just look at me ! I cant afford insurance patch-mo ! :tsktsk.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

chuckorlando

With age comes a cage. I own a business where I do all the work. If I get hurt I'm done. So I straped a little fire breather under 700lb of roll cage and nets. We roll em, get jammed on trees, and keep the pucker factor up cause you know(or think) your safe

ocalamike

Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2011, 07:55:25 PM
Well just look at me ! I cant afford insurance patch-mo ! :tsktsk.gif
Timmy!!! You got a heck of a tan!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Quad32x

Quote from: ocalamike on November 07, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 06, 2011, 07:55:25 PM
Well just look at me ! I cant afford insurance patch-mo ! :tsktsk.gif
Timmy!!! You got a heck of a tan!!

Thanks O-mike ! Now wheres the damn beer ?  :drink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ocalamike

New beat me up and took it from me!  rolback1
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Quad32x

What ? Punk. Buy more or I`ll kick your butt !  >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

patches206

Quote from: Quad32x on November 07, 2011, 02:23:10 AM
What ? Punk. Buy more or I`ll kick your butt !  >:(

Mikey all Tim can afford is Natural Ice or PBR the same crap New drinks. <sofa peeky>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Quad32x

Get it right patch-eye , its Natty Light ............ the good stuff.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32