TT RACING???????

Started by Sandbagger11, September 28, 2011, 09:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandbagger11

Any TT racing or practice? Just wondering.....
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY

WE ARE CONSIDERING TT RACING AGAIN!!
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND IF INTEREST IS OUT THERE FOR THIS.
THE TT TRACK HAD BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED PRIOR TO LAST YEARS BIKE WEEK EVENTS.
TT TRACK IS READY FOR ACTION!!

PLEASE RESPOND WITH INTEREST SO WE CAN START SCHEDULING EVENTS!!!!

THANKS BILL
352-812-3922
ocalamicrospeedway.com

Sandbagger11

Im nterested in getting back into TT racing. Im trying to contact some of the guys from 3-4 years ago.
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY

AS SOON AS YOU GET AHOLD OF THEM, LETS START A WINTER SERIES!!

cj

Quote from: Sandbagger11 on October 18, 2011, 12:00:39 PM
I'm interested in getting back into TT racing. I'm trying to contact some of the guys from 3-4 years ago.





The TT  track is still laid out ,it hasn't seen much use since the march races,but just needs a little prepping.
there is a handful of riders that are interested in starting the TT racing back up, but we need a few more to start a short series.
not many people from the old days are still racing,its mostly newer riders.
With the economy slump, track ownership changes, and lack of a skilled rider base ,and people who quit because they got discouraged with there performance ,the numbers just thinned out !
We need more riders with skills, heart, and a love for competition, and the ability to tune and adjust for changing track conditions wouldn't hurt either !!!
Bills group at OMS is capable of hosting a series and prepping the track, just need the riders to make it happen !!
There is a group of quads that run the flat track series and most want to run TT also ,If someone is interested in flat track or TT racing they should make a few races at OMS and meet some of the riders and maybe we can get a small points race series started !!







dirtysouthmotorsports

i would be game for some TT racing

Sandbagger11

Any TT practice days in the near future?
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

cj

Quote from: Sandbagger11 on October 25, 2011, 10:34:04 PM
Any TT practice days in the near future?



they are having pratice this Sunday.
OMS is hosting two days of sprint racing on fri and sat , the track is going to have a lot or rubber laid down and some sick traction come Sunday !!


dirtysouthmotorsports

not sure if i can get the 450 ready by this weekend but now i have motivation

cj

Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on October 26, 2011, 06:33:38 PM
not sure if i can get the 450 ready by this weekend but now i have motivation

what did you tear up now Tyler ?

dirtysouthmotorsports

its still backfiring and missing iv put a new head gasket in it and checked the intake bolts i also put a new black box in it and checked the fuses still cant find the problem

N-Tense Motorsports

Am I readin this correct.... TT Racin in Ocala again?  I soooo miss it.  There's no racin down here for flat track or TT.  Would LOVE to come up and check it out :P
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

koh0001

I'd like to TT race some.. its been awhile. Not wanting to flat track.. 4 poke still running.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

koh0001

After reading ur post Chris.. I guess Im not allowed to race.. can't ride..don't like it.. have no skills..can't tune..and very slow..
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

cj

#14
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on October 27, 2011, 04:32:12 PM
Am I readin this correct.... TT Racin in Ocala again?  I soooo miss it.  There's no racin down here for flat track or TT.  Would LOVE to come up and check it out :P

How have you all been ?
It sure seems like forever since everone has been together at the races ,i t would be nice to see you all again !!
maybe if the TT racing picks back up you can come up for some racing !


cj

Quote from: koh0001 on October 27, 2011, 06:59:20 PM
After reading ur post Chris.. I guess Im not allowed to race.. can't ride..don't like it.. have no skills..can't tune..and very slow..


Heck no Mike , you and your family-group are always welcome at any kind of event ,you always have fun and ride with plenty of heart !
As for your SELF described skills ,WHO AM I to argue  ;) !!!

koh0001

Chris I need to come hangout with u guys.. ill call ya
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Sandbagger11

What are the times Sunday? Deff. would be interested in some TT practice. Kohler are you in?
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

koh0001

Is the Tt part ready to ride..or does it still have grass? Id be up for some seat time. I haven't been riding go fast very much just my mud quads with the family. I NEED some hard riding.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Sandbagger11

Trying to find some race gas here in orl. If I can find it, im deff going tomorrow .
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

cj

I went yesterday and spoke with Bill about the TT track.
Bill said he would work on the track this weekend after the sprint races.
he likes the idea of having a TT series, but the outcome will of course, will be up to rider participation !!!!
we already had good class structures, rules and requirements set up.
the bigger the rider base,the more diversified the classes will become, so spread the word to your ridding buddies , Mx , GNCC racers, anybody that likes fast paced riding and some fun but spirited competition.
we can build up our sport again and just maybe get it like it was once before, a fun place to go hang out with friends ,and like minded riders that like the thrill of competition !
 

 

Sandbagger11

I talked to Bill today on the phone, The practice time for this sunday is from 9-3. The TT track is layed out but has a little grass covering. I plan on taking it from grass to clay! Anybody in.... 8)
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

cj

Jon is gone for the weekend ,but Ill see if I can round up Ray and his brother for some pratice !

koh0001

I can being the R and some knobies...I get out of church about 10:30
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Sandbagger11

Im leaving orlando around 930 to head that way..
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com