Sign up points

Started by LostCause, October 16, 2011, 12:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

At each race each rider that signs up will receive 20 sign up points.  So if you will not be at one of the events you can send in the entry fee for the event and still get sign up points.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Shawn

I hate to say it Brett but it looks like the sport has died for quads. Even the Nationals and the GNCC are way down. I hope you get a good turn out.
Our entire old crew have either switched to Dirt bikes or left the sport. I still have my quad but thats only because of the memories.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

LostCause

I think we are going to do good.  You should dust that quad off and bring it back out.  Also bring out the Bike.  We will be running Dirt bike Support classes at all the events.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com