HELP! Can't find these Brake Pads! YL-F021

Started by charlesfl, October 16, 2011, 01:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlesfl

So, I bought my 6 year old nephew a chinese four wheeler.  I hope that was not a huge mistake!

It is missing one of the brake pads.  The part number is YL-F021

Does anyone know where I can get these?  I have gone to made-in-china.com, and the picture is there, you have to hit the "inquire" button, but nobody returns your inquiry.

Is there a cross reference to a USA manufacturer? 

THANKS!

Charles

svtbolt04

I hope you are prepared for it to be less than par.

Maybe you could post up the quad model with the engine cc and someone can reference a Honda (commonly copied by the Chinese) or Yamaha.

I would search for Honda dirt bikes (100cc or less) to see if the part looks the same.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.