big scrub 5/21/05

Started by atvtrailer, May 17, 2005, 08:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

who all is gonna be at big scrub this saturday 5/21/05???
im thinkin of meeting around 9am ???
05 450r #13B

Ride1Rob

Why don't you just come on up to Hard Rock w/ us (Guys you were ridin' w/ last time out at Big Scrub)? There'll 5 or more of us out there from the Speeed Ride ;). 18 total so far if not more.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MotoMike

Ill be at big scrub...unless of course we decide to go to Hard Rock.

Mike

eric

#3
Quotewho all is gonna be at big scrub this saturday 5/21/05???
im thinkin of meeting around 9am ???

i should know by tommorrow if i can make it to Scrub. if so i will be there at 9am ready to ride ;D

MotoMike

Eric you better go!  lol

Mike

eric

QuoteEric you better go!  lol

Mike

I know, I know.... ;D

Eworm

QuoteI know, I know.... ;D

Damn, you are so lucky to live so close. I envie you. We need to ride again man...

MotoMike


LE450-RACER#77

What kind of riding is at hard rock ????????????
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

MX and trails...long time no see.

Mike

eric

QuoteMX and trails...long time no see.

Mike

Mike looks like I can go ;D...hopefully the rain doesn't ruin our plans? says 50/50 chance



eric

QuoteDamn, you are so lucky to live so close. I envie you. We need to ride again man...


Yes we do! I think there is another ride up here with the Miami crew end of June. You need to make it 8)

gearhead400

had a great time today guys. we must do it again soon!  ;D

-Kyle
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MotoMike

Hey Kyle...had a great time too!  Wish I could have stayed longer but maybe next time.  I will have to get one of those backpack things that Eric and Randal were wearing.

Can't wait to see the pics!  If any of you guys want to go riding next weekend, let me know and I can meet yall somewhere.

Mike

eric

Guy's it was an awesome ride! Had fun every minute. Mike and Kyle nice meeting you both. You are welcome to ride with me anytime. I will post pics soon ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com