What happened to L-Cross??

Started by Keeter, September 20, 2011, 08:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

The website looks dated and there is not a mention of any more events nor current status.  What's up??
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

WOW!! 60 views and no one has any input..That place must be dead.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

speedman8903

idk im going to be right or not but i called them not too long ago maybe 3-4 months? they are open every weekend. idk why they havent done any events.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Keeter

Quote from: speedman8903 on October 11, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
idk im going to be right or not but i called them not too long ago maybe 3-4 months? they are open every weekend. idk why they havent done any events.

Thanks Speedman. I will give them a call.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

speedman8903

let me know if you go and when maybe im off i havent rode there in over 2 years. so i wouldnt mind going again. do you ride mud only or trails also?
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

prestigemotosports

I went there about 2 weeks ago on a Saturday.  They're open just about every weekend.  The track is ok, but not as good as Thundercross, Bartow, or East Bay.  Plus I'm always the only quad there when I go....

Keeter

Quote from: speedman8903 on October 15, 2011, 07:39:33 PM
let me know if you go and when maybe im off i havent rode there in over 2 years. so i wouldnt mind going again. do you ride mud only or trails also?

I ride the mud mostly. I will ride trails if they are long and maintained.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR