St. Lucie Mud Jam!

Started by 06zukiking700, September 20, 2011, 01:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06zukiking700

I'm suprised I havn't heard about anyone bring it up on this site yet. It's the newest mudfest in florida. Located in between St. Lucie and Okechobee counties. Looks like it's gonna be big. Visit www.newmudfest.com for info. Hope to see you all out there.

Stinky Pete

Just heard of it now ... thanks for the info .. going to try and get some people to come out with me
2009 Polaris XP 850 EPS

2008 Honda TRX450R (SOLD)

2005 Polaris Phoenix (SOLD)

Keeter

The video of the place looks good. Lots of grass. Looks better than that crappy place west of there.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

06zukiking700

Oh my bad I didn't see it. Yeah it looks like a lot of property to ride on. I'll be there all weekend. Hope to see everyone there