Latest addition / I mean barking rat

Started by CABLEGUY1, May 19, 2005, 10:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

I moved our Shepard and Great Dane to my parents because they have three acres and vowed not to get any more dogs.A month later my wifes SISTER buys her a barking rat for her birthday so were stuck with it.Monday night she brings home another barking rat with the [ he was left in a cage all day ] sob story. I'm such a sucker.

CABLEGUY1


Old_School

Did you name him yet? If not name it something that's normally a big dog name like Bruiser, Spike, Zeus, Brutus, etc. lol. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mrs.Nightbreed

AWWWWW!!!   I want it if you don't!!!!!  :-* :-* :-*


How about "Cujo"   LMAO

Eworm

Believe it or not it will deter possible thiefs. Good choice!!

superstar


CABLEGUY1

Does anyone remember the name of the dog in the Steve Martin movie titled {The Jerk]   That's what I should name him.

DRWalum

QuoteDoes anyone remember the name of the dog in the Steve Martin movie titled {The Jerk]   That's what I should name him.


  Yeah ................... it was named "Schithead"  [smiley=Cool.gif]
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

CAOSPOP

#9
Has anyone one here EVER been bit by one of those RATS ??

OUCH  [smiley=Pinch.gif]

I got a hairy rat. DAMN ANKLE NIBBLER.

CAOSPOP


CAOSPOP

Or get this to keep him inline. He will at least say "I think i sat on something"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Njoutlaw88

You are so mean. He looks like a nice dog why would you call him a rat? Why did you give your big dogs away in the first place?

CABLEGUY1

There at my parents house with three other dogs.They have free run of three acres. The dane was too big to be kept in my small back yard.They love it over there and I get to see them regularly. It worked out pretty good.

wheelie_boy

LOL!!! I like "gay rule number three".  Only puppies should be aloud to break "gay rule number three"  ;D
05 kx 250f

Jellie400

i bet you he runs faster than that ds650 you got, did you sell that thing after you got smoked by your brothers raptor