What happened to L-Cross

Started by Shotgun, September 06, 2011, 01:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

 never see anything on here about them anymore. Patty hasn't posted in a while. What's up?

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Now they got a 1st class mx track too!!! :ThumbsUp.gif    I like the trails ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Shotgun

Are they open for camping every weekend? Thinking of going up there in a couple weeks.

zman03

I think so?  check the website for the phone #  and give them a call. what weekend you goin?  im in Miami and overdue for a road trip 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Shotgun

If I go it will be the 24th and 25th. I haven't been on my 4 wheeler for over a year so it's time.

hondaracer863

I was up there about a month ago and we had a blast!!! The track is sick and the trails were good too... We went up on a sat and stayed sun there was 3 of us. I am def down to go agin just let me know and I will be there I would even go up there fo a day trip it is really not far at all... Really nice place and away from everything no one bothers anybody... Give me the time and date and I'll be there I'm off all week and inching to go fast!!!

zman03

dude! lets do a trip Thusday? or Friday? I'll leave about 5 or 6 am and ride most of the day
Youve gotta pin it to win it!