harescramble at dirtyfoot adventures this weekend

Started by zman03, August 17, 2011, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

anyone from south florida (dade,broward county) going to the races at dirtyfoot adventures?   I will probably go sat around 6am if anyone wants to convoy up there :drive.gif    should be some good food  :Eand racing going on :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Dirty Foot Adventures

We have several groups coming up from Key West, Miami and one from Homestead, would be nice if you were able to hook up with one of them.
More FUN than you can handle

zman03

all loaded up ready to leave at  5 am from Miami, goin to see a little bit of the fins game first!  I hope the weather holds out for the races :ThumbsUp.gif :T
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Dirty Foot Adventures

More FUN than you can handle

zman03

 No,I got called in for work. Sorry I could not make it :'(   I was sooooo  ready and lookin forward to goin :'(   I hope I can make the next one ::)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com