New LEGAL spot in Tampa

Started by shogun323, August 25, 2008, 02:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

This is what the front entrance looks like...
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

#26
Its an off shoot from the parking lot of the storage place next door. So you can use that address on Mapquest to get you there.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

z400250

have they done anything about making a track?
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

mrbones

I didn't see a track out there. Just woods trails.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shawnley1222

Its just North of the crosstown(Selmon Expressway) West side of 301 


I am thinking about checking it out next sunday in my rhino, see some new trails can't hurt legal and only $10
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Here's some video from the place. It's Jeep video and Mud Hole 4x4 video, but you can get an idea of the place. ATVs are allowed to go any where.



Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

z400250

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

shawnley1222

nice videos I kept looking for a guy I work with jeep(pic below) in the vids he was there this past sunday and we will both be there this sunday so I can check it out also probably got another jeep joining in the fun

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

shawnley1222

Went out there today nice little ride spot for a few hours(didnt take us long to hit all the trails  :'( ) but its nice since its only $10 and 20 minutes away I got my rhino high centered once in one of those spots from where the jeeps were in but cleared everything else I tried

took 2 pics today 1 of the jeep with the front shaft in finally and one of a blazer that was stuck and still was when I left they had been workin on it for at least an hour



(right after the strap broke)
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

mrbones

We got a thread going on www.JeepFlorida.com going about this place if there are any 4x4 owners out there.

http://jeepflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,139.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Madhatter


mrbones

Good question. I haven't been out there in two years. Anybody?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

shawnley1222

07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

JOE3504x4

Shut down indefinitely!!! My shop is right around the corner from there, its the 301 rodeo.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

jakjust

Is this place still open and can you take a kid there to ride dirtbikes?

mrbones

Unfortunately not.

Quote from: JOE3504x4 on June 22, 2011, 01:24:21 AM
Shut down indefinitely!!! My shop is right around the corner from there, its the 301 rodeo.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jakjust

Thanks Bones... Do you know of anywhere in the Tampa or surrounding area to ride?

mrbones

The two closest are Croom and Dirty Foot. They are just about equal distance from Tampa depending where you are exactly. They are listed on the Where to Ride page.

http://www.atvflorida.com/where.php
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon