Holey Lands Sunday May 22

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, May 17, 2005, 12:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

#2
I am! See you guys there...

Just remember I have stock tires until the 31st and than I am getting 26 Mudlite's so be gentle!  ;D LoL
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Only gentle if it's your first time.................riding.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Boy I outta...  [smiley=box.gif]

Hey I am a big girl now! I can push myself out if I have too.  [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteBoy I outta...  [smiley=box.gif]

Hey I am a big girl now! I can push myself out if I have too.  [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Disapprove.gif]


I'll have the camera ready ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Thats mean you guys better help me!!!  :'( Papapa pweese!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

#7
I have a 600+ pound bike I would be lucky if I can lift a tire that is off the bike up! Lol
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

zilla954

Be careful guys, she holds her own on that bike.  Stay out of her ruts ;D
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Thanks Tim! At least someone is looking out for me ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

QuoteThanks Tim! At least someone is looking out for me ;D


Doesn't sound like Tim is coming which is bad for you  [smiley=Shocked.gif]
 ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

You guys will help me.... right???  :'(
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

If you help get me unstuck I will help you :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Of course I will.  ;D I got my fishing license renewed last night so we are all good!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Better get your rest because I'll be spending the day looking for ways to get stuck ;D

Besides the license do you have equiptment?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

No I don't own a pole.... Lol! That was a dumb question, yes I have a 19 foot boat too. But, I haven't been fishing out there. What kind of bait/lures do you guys use?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Plastic worms or whatever we catch with the castnet.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

brett711

little brett here, whattime yall riding on sunday, if you dont mind can join the group.
2007 honda rancher

MuddyGurl101

We are fishing at 7... Don't know what time we are riding! No problem!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SD4WHEELIN

count us in, as we are ther every weekend anyways.

CAOSPOP

#20
You don't want to see MUDDY pist guys I mean it its not a pretty thing. [smiley=angel.gif]

BAD things start to happen.

And that was a good hair day ! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I'll take my chances :)

I'm more concerned about the Planet of the Apes thing
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP


brett711

hi there. good riding with yall today, only bad thing is we lost you, sean & chuck. if you r reading this then you made it out alive..
well to dan, linsdey, sean and chuck thanx for a good day.

brett
nextel dc 159*5033*333 give me a beep sometime.
2007 honda rancher

TRX350_On_The_Rack

"Stuck like Chuck" or in this case stuck with Chuck. The mud's like a big suction cup at this point. Had a good time all in all.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com