137th Ave and SW 8th Street In Miami

Started by batman, June 03, 2011, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondaracer863

We will be there. Everyone still in for noon right?

USMC686

Im in also see u guys there at noon. ( sw 8th st & sw 137ave)
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

zman03

Im gonna try to be there by 10am and ride till like 2 or 3pm  should be good! ;D  Im in a little blk gmc sonoma and usually park to the north side away from the paintballers. anyone gonna bring a little grill? to eat some grub?  let me know so I can bring some food or drinks. I usually have my camelpack for the trails to rehydrate. 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

serg88

Damn thatgrill does sound good lol Ithink I might have to take 1 let's c I'll tell you guys wats up

zman03

Let me know so I can bring some munchies!!!  the weather man says 30% chance of scattered showers on sunday :Clap.gif  Thats why I get there early before the afternoon rains come.  If someone decides to bring a grill I'll bring some food (chicken wings,or burgers ,or hotdogs) you guys decide and each person bring something :deal.gif  should be a good riding day!!!   dont forget the refreshments!!! :T :drink.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

USMC686

#80
Serg88,hondaracer863, How about we all meet up at 10am so we can avoid those afternoon rains. Im game for 10am  8) let me know..
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

zman03

headin out tonight :drive.gif to have some beers and watch the marlins game at Hooters Doral, hope to see you guys sunday am. BRING THE GRILL!!!!!!!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hondaracer863

Sounds good guys we will be there at 10AM Ill be in a Black F250 and he has a Silver F250. We are game for some food and beverages   :T :T too so we will bring some stuff down to grill as well. Never thought of the Camel Back def a good idea just gotta find it haha.

serg88

Soohong s sunshine to start the day is good

I_N_3

KiNG QuAD 750

serg88

i will confirm with you guys buy tonight or saturday  8)

serg88

Ok guys my baby is back up and running so I am ready for Sunday also I can take my BBQ but we will have to grill after the ride cause I dont wanna leave my grill out n it gets stolenso if u guys are cool with that confirm with me n I will take it N let's confirm wAt foods

zman03

#87
I gotta work sat. till 3pm then maybe go to Marlins game but will be ridin sunday Let me know what to bring and it'll be there 10am sunday other wise  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Idonno   i would hate to bring more of what someone else brought. I'll bring whatevers the most expensive?  chicken breast?,wings?, burgers?, I like hebrew nat'l hotdogs.let me know my treat!!!  :ThumbsUp.gif  let me know by sat 3pm so I can go and do some grocery shoppin :deal.gif :drive.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

USMC686

I'll be in a blue dodge ram 1500 and will be bringing my cooler with water bottles,soda,and some beer and chips. If theres anything else you guys want me to bring let me know..
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

serg88

I can take sausage n burgers n buns n beer n my grill lol n gas. If we need anything else let me know

hondaracer863

Got some burgers, ketchup, mustard, beers, and waters as well hope it's a good day... Lookin forward to it!!

zman03

you guys gonna leave anything for me to bring?   let me know if I need to bring something :dunno.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

serg88

U can do wings or hot dogs or anything u would like doesn't matter

hondaracer863

zman... Sunshine and lots of it would be nice!!!  8)


zman03

Great day of riding!!!  got a little muddy but met some really cool people!!!!  rode some challenging trails :ThumbsUp.gif I gotta thank you guys for the grub I owe you some treats on our next ride  ;)  I hope we do set up that Croom trip its worth the trip!!!  Thanks again for the great day of riding!!! ;) I hope we stay in touch ;D   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

USMC686

Had a blast today.Excellant day of trail riding 8)... Def lookin forward to the next ride guys!!!
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

serg88

Awesome ride guys had a blast out there ripping some dirt sorry if i got a lil lost and stuck a couple times out there but it was a lil harder for me with the wifey on the back but im down for another ride when ever  ;)

pepito113

Hey everyone. just got back from vacation. I read the post. Grill, food, drinks... Awesome. Sorry  missed it. Will try to meet up next time with you guys. And If u guys do a raod trip that would be awesome

zman03

#99
I joneszin for a road trip!!!!!!!! :drive.gif        lets set a date to do a trip???    whatta ya say??? :dunno.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com