137th Ave and SW 8th Street In Miami

Started by batman, June 03, 2011, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg88

ok i will probly ride on staurday after work at 5 and sunday mostly all day i will probly end up and 41st by the jail if anything better let me know

pepito113

Serg88. I think me and usmc are riding friday around 12 if u want to come

serg88

damnnn :( i wish  will be at work till 6 i wish i was off. thnx anyways let me know how it went ans if u do go out any other day

USMC686

Hell yea the more people the better let me know.Im down for early sun also 8)
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

I_N_3

I would join if the ride was set up for Sunday.         
KiNG QuAD 750

pepito113

We can do a sunday morning ride. I am in too. it works better for me.

serg88

where would you guys like to ride ? anybody seen the newest video on youtube of 41 st by the power building it is a huge lake lol crazy from rain hopefully it dont rain , ireally like this place though its really big and open
ATV MIAMI WATER !!!!

USMC686

I hope this rain stops for sunday...For Sundays ride let s meet up at noon behind Tamiami airport by the little dunes.
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

serg88

ok that sounds good we can meet by the lil hills there if anything you can shoot me an email sergiocastneda@me.com and hey thats a really nice looking bike looks really nice

USMC686

Thanks . You guys should post up pics of your bikes. 8)
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

serg88

 8) heres a pic of my shee a lil dirty but that means its getting the job done lol and thats at tamiami to

pepito113

I would like to come too. But I have a 4x4 utility. I should be ok. You guys dont floor your bikes right? i am sure your sports bike are faster. how do i get to  Tamiami airport by the little dunes? And we are meeting up at 12?

serg88

Well I ride with my wife so nothing 2 crazy but let's c wAt the other guys say

USMC686

 Pepito dont worry we're not going to be flooring our bikes lol. Serg nice Banshee I like the black look. You guys got my # so hit me up I'll be there at noon. Can't wait to rip some trails... 8)
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

USMC686

Tamiami is Sw 136st and Sw 162ave. We can meet up there and ride out to wherever you guys wanna go.
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

I_N_3

USMC with this rain you think there will be any mud?
KiNG QuAD 750

serg88

my question is u think it will be dry or rideable?

I_N_3

Im sure it will be rideable just wondering if the main trail off Krome has any muddy spots? (you guys can just go around :p) lol
KiNG QuAD 750

USMC686

 A little mud should be interesting lol. I hope its not downpouring at noon. But a lot of the trails are rock trails. 8thst and. 41 st must be swamped I'm thinking.
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

pepito113

Serg88... And USMC686. Are you guys still on for the ride at 12 tomorrow sunday. Let me know. I live up in broward and would hate to drive down if no one shows up. Let me know???

serg88

hey im still in i will probly be there a little earlier tuning my bike cause i just change the throttle cable and its a lil off but if you want you can text me i live next to tamiami and i will tell you the weather b4 you make the drive 305-878-4598

pepito113

Ok. Sounds good. If anyone else wants to ride with us let us know and come out. The more the better...

USMC686

I will be there at noon for sure guys! See u guys there 8)
-RIDE HARD OR GO HOME-

pepito113

How long do you guys ride for?? About how many miles do you do on average out there???

serg88

Well 2 b honest I was planning on having my six pack in by tge weekend but it didn't arrive so I can't ride to much without having to go back b refill I'll try n take some bottles full of gas in like my back pack

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com