Main Menu

R.I.P.

Started by LostCause, June 22, 2011, 04:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I am sorry to inform you that one of our own passed away this week.  I was just informed that Matt Stahlin passed away this week while working.  I do not know the details but ask you to keep his family in your prayers.  He was 38 and has young children.  Matt road some of our SSQSA races but also road in many of the quad war shows.

R.I.P. Matt
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

I definitely bang some bars with Matt in the day, a great rider and person.
R.I.P. Matt
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com